Author Topic: Pure Karma!  (Read 653 times)

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
Pure Karma!
« on: March 28, 2014, 02:47:20 PM »
I guess what comes around goes around  :lmfao:

SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — A California state senator who authored gun control legislation asked for campaign donations in exchange for introducing an undercover FBI agent to an arms trafficker, according to court documents unsealed Wednesday.

The allegations against State Sen. Leland Yee were outlined in an FBI affidavit in support of a criminal complaint. The affidavit accuses Yee of conspiracy to deal firearms without a license and to illegally import firearms. He was arrested Wednesday.
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline rah45

• Community Moderator
  • Live Free, or Die.
Re: Pure Karma!
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2014, 05:20:21 PM »
It is funny, but I wonder how many more of them do things like this.  :-\

brat

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2014, 10:17:58 AM »
A shame they can't link it to pelousy while they're at it.

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2014, 11:33:21 AM »
Yeah brat I hear ya'.  :drool:

It seems that the "jaws of justice" snapped shut on a bunch of Progressives this week. I wonder why.  :what:

Folks go into government wanting to do good. Then over a period of time, they start to turn rotten like the apple in the spring at the bottom of the barrel. This is one of the reasons I have always pushed for term limits for people in elected offices.

Oh well...

Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Alex1992

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2014, 05:59:33 PM »
A shame they can't link it to pelousy while they're at it.
Or that bitch Feinstein