Author Topic: "Project Cedar" 2023 Central Bank Digital Currency Coming Q2  (Read 484 times)

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
"Project Cedar" 2023 Central Bank Digital Currency Coming Q2
« on: December 15, 2022, 01:44:44 PM »
CBDC is coming to your bank account and investments in Q2 2023.

On November 15th, 2022, several of the world?s biggest banks agreed to a shocking new plan ? one that could lead to a complete overthrow of the U.S. dollar as we know it.

Sponsored by the New York Federal Reserve, participants in this plan include banking giants like Wells Fargo, Citigroup, HSBC and Mastercard, just to name a few.

The pilot program ? dubbed ?Project Cedar? ? would convert regular U.S. dollars into a brand-new type of dollar, which could have massive implications for all American citizens.
- ZeroHedge

So what can YOU do?

:popcorn:
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline pkveazey

• Hardcore Prepper
Re: "Project Cedar" 2023 Central Bank Digital Currency Coming Q2
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2022, 02:30:19 PM »
I've been pissing and moaning about people paying for everything with that damned plastic money and signing up for automatic bill payments and swiping those damned cell phones under a scanner to buy things. Just as I suspected, nobody listened. As a matter of fact, they increased the use of plastic money. The way I see it, the Sheeple will think its a good thing and sooooooo convenient. Once they become enslaved to the "New and Better" system, they will regret that they didn't heed the warnings. The first thing they will notice is transactions being denied because "Big Brother" doesn't like what you want to buy or you are trying to buy more of an item than they think you ought to. The only light at the end of the tunnel is that a lot of Countries are hoarding Gold and Silver and they are going to start backing their currency with Precious Metals. Eventually, the US will have to follow suit or become a third world country. I hope I live long enough to see us go back on a Gold backed system. I actually know "Preppers" who use that plastic money and are signed up for automatic bill paying. :facepalm:

Offline Nemo

• Hardcore Prepper
  • From My Cold Dead Hands
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2022, 07:25:44 PM »
I actually know "Preppers" who use that plastic money and are signed up for automatic bill paying. :facepalm:

You said you would never rat me out!

Nemo
If you need a second magazine, its time to call in air support.

God created Man, Col. Sam Colt made him equal, John Moses Browning turned equality to perfection, Gaston Glock turned perfection into plastic fantastic junk.

Offline pkveazey

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2022, 09:10:54 PM »
Oh No Nemo.... say it isn't so. :faint:

Offline Nemo

• Hardcore Prepper
  • From My Cold Dead Hands
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2022, 11:26:28 AM »
Monthly hits bank, autopay does what it does, reasonable traceable life expenses paid for, balance is withdrawn to low level in cash.

Necessaries are purchased.  Seasonal needs are laid in.  Tracing is difficult.

Nemo   8)
If you need a second magazine, its time to call in air support.

God created Man, Col. Sam Colt made him equal, John Moses Browning turned equality to perfection, Gaston Glock turned perfection into plastic fantastic junk.

Offline pkveazey

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2022, 12:25:05 PM »
OK, OK, OK, I'm guilty also. I use my Credit card for all my Gas purchases but I always buy my gas at the same gas station so nobody can tell where I've been. With that said, I do sometimes use the Interstate highway to go to town and they have those High Resolution Cameras mounted here and there. If they really wanted to, they could read my License plate. Anything I buy from Amazon goes on my card and once or twice a year I might buy some groceries with my card. There was a time, way in the past, when I first started prepping, and I used my card for new guns and ammo. Today, I would never do that. :facepalm:

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2022, 01:18:24 PM »
High Resolution Cameras...

Three coats of clearcoat on your plates clears up that problem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWjDlHdYSTw
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.