Author Topic: Something to think about.  (Read 325 times)

Offline pkveazey

• Hardcore Prepper
Something to think about.
« on: July 28, 2022, 12:04:14 PM »
I watch a lot of shows on TV that pertain to the Mayans, Incas, and Aztecs. The so called "EXPERTS" always say that they don't know how or why they collapsed. When I hear that crap, I want to throw something at the TV. I'm pretty sure that Forest Gump could figure it out. Hmmmmm...... There is no eveidence of fire and destruction. Gee, let me see........ Uhhh, maybe the people just got tired of the people who made and enforced the rules. I think they got a bad case of Californiaitis and said, "Screw this" and they just packed up and left. People leaving the Left wing states is just the beginning. As preppers, generally speaking, we are just separating ourselves from the Government in every way that we can. I personally only deal with the government when I have no other choice. I firmly believe that at some point the people will just say, "Hell no! We've had enough taxes and over regulation". They will ignore the governments licensing of every aspect of our lives. They will not buy license plates for their vehicles, not get their cars inspected, not buy radio licenses, not buy Fishing and Hunting licenses, ignore all rules about mining, drilling, and processing and shipping of natural resources like Oil, Gas, and Coal.

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
Re: Something to think about.
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2022, 01:45:49 PM »
I saw the writing on the walls around the turn of the century. Then 2008/09. Now I know we are phucked.
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.