Author Topic: INFLATION  (Read 287 times)

Offline pkveazey

• Hardcore Prepper
INFLATION
« on: March 14, 2023, 04:51:45 PM »
DAYUM!!! Last year I bought a Cub Cadet Zero turn mower from Tractor Supply for $2,600. Today I went to Tractor Supply to buy a new pair of Blades for it and they cost me $59. While I was there, I checked the price of the same mower that I bought last year and it was $1,000 higher than last year. I'm thinking that we are not in INFLATION but have moved right into HYPER-INFLATION. Lawnmower blades used to cost me $11 each. I guess I'll have to sharpen the new ones to a razors edge and make sure that I don't hit any sticks or rocks while mowing. This crap is starting to get real.

Offline Nemo

• Hardcore Prepper
  • From My Cold Dead Hands
Re: INFLATION
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2023, 08:43:03 PM »
I bought a John Deere  in July of 20 at the local Home Depot.   $1800 out the door.  I need blades and likely a battery soon.  I knew dammitol I should have got the blades this time last year.

It was called a 105 back then.  The closest specs thing now is S-120 and is prices at $2699.

Should have got those spare blades when I bought the mower. 

Nemo
If you need a second magazine, its time to call in air support.

God created Man, Col. Sam Colt made him equal, John Moses Browning turned equality to perfection, Gaston Glock turned perfection into plastic fantastic junk.