Author Topic: With O' Biden In Charge, Is EMP More Eminent  (Read 520 times)

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
With O' Biden In Charge, Is EMP More Eminent
« on: December 02, 2021, 10:17:09 AM »
My mom is here at the redoubt for a couple of days. At the dinner table, an interesting discussion was started by mom last night. Her question was, "Since O' Biden is so weak, an almost lame duck President, do you think an enemy of ours will take advantage of this?"

A great discussion ensued.

Now she was talking about a Gen III attack ala Red Dawn while MrsMac and I were thinking more like a EMP attack.

Jump ahead to this morning and a good friend shared with me an article over at The Epoch Times titled, Surprise Electromagnetic Attack From China Part of Beijing's 'New Blitzkrieg' Strategy: Experts authored by, Andrew Thornebrooke.

Now we all know what would happen if there was an EMP - Got it. Nothing new here however, with our current President, at what percentage has this possibility gone up?

Worth a discussion here for sure.
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline DMCakhunter

• Committed prepper
Re: With O' Biden In Charge, Is EMP More Eminent
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2021, 10:56:30 AM »
As long as the US has nukes and other weapons spread across the globe, no one would openly attack the US with such a weapon, unless:
They were going to do it planet wide and screw everyone
Were willing to risk a retaliatory strike that they may be able to block a portion of.

Or most likely would be a stealth attack that could be blamed on Iran or North Korea, or maybe someone else.

Has anyone read One Second After?
If yes, was it really Iran, or No KO. Maybe the Europeans? Or maybe China? Who benefited the most? Just a different angle to think about.

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2021, 12:23:54 PM »
There is also David Crawford's book Lights Out and Johnathan Hollerman's A Story Of Survival . Both pop into UP on occasion.
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline Jackalope

• Administrator
  • Free Citizen
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2021, 01:22:38 PM »
   Plausible deniability is the key.  If an enemy believes they can get away with it, why not?  Biden's incompetence has sent shockwaves throughout the world, within our own military, within our allies, and above all within our enemies.  I'm thinking that various strategists are busy at this moment calculating their odds of success.

An EMP strike, without reprisals, would bring the U.S. to its knees, especially if it happened during the next couple of months.  Biden's senility is a major factor, and his staff lacks sufficient experience to coordinate a worthy response.  Even more effective for an enemy would be an EMP strike, and an accompanying surgical strike on Washington.  We would probably end up like Afghanistan with warlords controlling vast areas, but who knows?

Offline Nemo

• Hardcore Prepper
  • From My Cold Dead Hands
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2021, 02:37:36 PM »
For a good evening to get friends to start thinking the right way.

Nemo

https://www.amazon.com/National-Geographic-American-Blackout/dp/B00GOYHRC0
If you need a second magazine, its time to call in air support.

God created Man, Col. Sam Colt made him equal, John Moses Browning turned equality to perfection, Gaston Glock turned perfection into plastic fantastic junk.

Offline DMCakhunter

• Committed prepper
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2021, 03:02:04 PM »
As JM mentioned in another post, any attack would likely be coordinated along with cyber, infrastructure grid and sleepers causing chaos just before the big moment.

Offline Jackalope

• Administrator
  • Free Citizen
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2021, 03:36:01 PM »
    There are a number of excellent novels that portray different apocalyptic EMP/Financial scenarios, they include:

Dissolution by W. Michael Gear
The Borrowed World by Franklin Horton
Going Home by A. American
77 Days in September by Ray Gorham
Patriots by James Wesley, Rawles

All of the above will give you something to think about.

Offline Felix

• Committed prepper
  • Hunter, grower, brewer, distiller.
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2021, 07:29:36 AM »
Plausible deniability would certainly make for a tempting enabler - IF the attacker wasn't a stakeholder in the "New World Order".    And yes, we are vulnerable to being set back centuries in short order.
But the cascading destruction of America, done to such a degree and at such a pace would be counter-productive to such stakeholders.
We are _already_ being reduced without EMPs.   Look around and tell me which pillar of our culture and identify isn't already severely compromised.   No EMP needed.
Some folks wonder, "what would an enemy do differently than is already being done to weaken America?".   The obvious answer points to our current rulers _being_ the enemy.   And what they are doing is as comprehensive as they can make it.  Right under our noses.   "Biden is weak", Biden is on the wrong track", etc... assumes that "Biden" is actually our President, working for us, working for America.   This is but a quaint fantasy.   No more fantastical than "Weak Republicans" needing to "grow a spine".   As if they weren't simply one wing of the same corrupted, bloody-minded bird, determined to erase the power of an entire middle class.
EMPs?    Nope.   Zuckerbucks, MSM, BLM, FBI, Dominion...
Survival has steadily become more precarious as the sea we must swim in becomes ever more dependent on "social credit scores".    The food, ammunition, supplies we have squirreled away?   Critical.  But only a fraction of the problem's solution.

Offline Jackalope

• Administrator
  • Free Citizen
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2021, 06:36:26 PM »
    In my estimation, the destruction of the foundations of our culture and society is occurring too slowly for the so-called stakeholders.  The pendulum is beginning to swing away from the Leftists, especially if the mid-term elections do actually occur.

IMHO, I don't see how the world doesn't escape from at least one major conflict over the next 3-4 months.  There's the Ukraine/Russia situation, Taiwan/China tensions, and lastly the Israel/Iran rivalry; I predict one of these will pop off during the next 3-4 months.  Meanwhile, Biden will wring his hands and then nod off for daily nap.  There's no better time to kick off combat in the northern hemisphere than during the winter months.  Especially, if the world's most modern military force is controlled by Inspector Clouseau.

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2021, 10:27:07 AM »
"There's no better time to kick off combat in the northern hemisphere than during the winter months." I agree.  :cheers: