Author Topic: Humvee Movement Forest Camo  (Read 1190 times)

Offline EJR914

• Hardcore Prepper
    • EJR914 Youtube Page
Humvee Movement Forest Camo
« on: February 04, 2012, 10:36:24 AM »
I've lived in the same spot for 5 years, and I used to see MRAPs in desert camo heading from Alabama to SC, where they fit them with the electronics all the time, that never bothered me.

Now out of the blue, the past few month, I've seeing hundreds of Humvees heading down the highway, towards Atlanta, on I-20.  All in Forest Camo.  All of them have the MG turret on the top.

The past few weeks everytime I'm on the highway I see multiple transfer trucks with two humvees a piece on them heading towards Atlanta, all in Forest Camo.

No telling where they are heading once they get to Atlanta, or what their purpose is, but I've noticed the change, and I think something is in the air.  Whether its the fear that China or Russia attack if we attack Iran, I don't know.

Its just good to notice changes.  Just thought I'd tell everyone, as everyone all over the nation are noticing similar movement.

1000meterstare

Re: Humvee Movement Forest Camo
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2012, 12:02:28 PM »
Dude I got bad news.  What you are seeing is part of a convergence.  Murphy's Law, you know.  Political upheaval, economic breakdown, weather catastrophes, and in general people being dipshits will happen at the same time. 

Offline Outonowhere

• Hardcore Prepper
  • Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2012, 12:14:07 PM »
last call, place yer bets!  No getting off the train once its in motion!  :))

[url=http://yoursmiles.org/p-m
"A GREAT CONTRADICTION IS THE BELIEF IN STATES RIGHTS WHILE NOT SUPPORTING THE RIGHTS OF THE INDIVIDUAL."  - Me
Han shot first!

Offline thatGuy

• Kind Lover
  • Community Moderator
    • thatGuy's youtube
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2012, 04:03:31 PM »
I hate to be a wet blanket but didn't we just pull out of Iraq? Wouldn't that leave metric shit tons of equipment that needed to get send back to the guard units who own it?

Not everything is a conspiracy. Your colours are showing.

Offline Deathstyle

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2012, 05:50:45 PM »
I hate to be a wet blanket but didn't we just pull out of Iraq? Wouldn't that leave metric shit tons of equipment that needed to get send back to the guard units who own it?

I think his concern is that they aren't desert colored but are Woodland. Which he believes may indicate they have nothing to do with the M.E.

MorningMayan on youtube is reporting that the Military and Santa Monica PD were performing checkpoints in Santa Monica. She might have video of it later on. I'll check in from time to time to see if she posts it. Im not really into her frequency/ mayan calender stuff but she is hawt.
"Blackouts are God's way of saying, 'Don't worry 'bout it".

Offline WhiteWolf

• Committed prepper
  • Once more into the fray.......
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2012, 09:12:36 PM »

I think his concern is that they aren't desert colored but are Woodland. Which he believes may indicate they have nothing to do with the M.E.

MorningMayan on youtube is reporting that the Military and Santa Monica PD were performing checkpoints in Santa Monica. She might have video of it later on. I'll check in from time to time to see if she posts it. Im not really into her frequency/ mayan calender stuff but she is hawt.
Yes. Everyone follow the blonde who believes in spiritual new age bullshit, mayan myth, and harmonic vibration. I'm sure that will end well........ :P Not trying to give you a hard time man, but I don't care if that chick gets Obama on recording confessing to FEMA camps being for Americans. I ain't buying what she's selling. And thatguy's frickin' right. Not everything's a conspiracy.
"You must pay the price if you wish to secure the blessing."
Andrew Jackson

Offline Reaver

• Hardcore Prepper
  • I just want it to start already
    • ASTINvlogs
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2012, 09:39:11 PM »

No no No.
all of the shit that we bought over there stays there.
Its cheaper to buy new than ship it back. Congrats boys the gov. just waited millions on trucks that the hajji's get to use.

What you are seeing is daily training OR simple movement of equipment.
Now EJR let me ask you something. The turrets were mounted? Were the weapons? It is HIGHLY ILLEGAL to run around with weapons mounted and until you see that, I wouldn't worry to much guys.
RvR
Any station this is net, any station this is net. Monster One Alpha Radio check over.

Offline crudos

• Community Moderator
  • Expect Resistance
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2012, 10:22:27 PM »

Wasn't all equipment in woodland or some variation before Iraq #1? People need to get some better intel than units are moving their equipment around, which they do all the time anyway, especially when training. Isn't that what the armed forces do when not fighting, they train? ffs....
 [img]http://www.arrse.co.uk/at

Offline themighty9mm

• Novice Prepper
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2012, 10:22:53 PM »
Same storry as the bradlys, 100 different scenarios they could be part of. Not one of them involving them against us. Training, maintence, getting ready for war with another country. Like TG said, not everything is a conspiracy

Offline crudos

• Community Moderator
  • Expect Resistance
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2012, 10:23:21 PM »

^^^THIS^^^

Offline thatGuy

• Kind Lover
  • Community Moderator
    • thatGuy's youtube
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2012, 11:03:19 PM »
Sorry to be a hard ass about it but the HMMMMM thread got me thinking and until I see their equipment destroying my equipment,then I'm not buying it.

Offline EJR914

• Hardcore Prepper
    • EJR914 Youtube Page
« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2012, 08:36:28 AM »

Who said anything about conspiracy?   ::)

Offline EJR914

• Hardcore Prepper
    • EJR914 Youtube Page
« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2012, 08:37:50 AM »
What you are seeing is daily training OR simple movement of equipment.
Now EJR let me ask you something. The turrets were mounted? Were the weapons? It is HIGHLY ILLEGAL to run around with weapons mounted and until you see that, I wouldn't worry to much guys.
RvR

No certainly not.  Definitely no weapons were mounted on the vehicle.  Only the MG turret was attached ontop of the Humvee. 

Offline EJR914

• Hardcore Prepper
    • EJR914 Youtube Page
« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2012, 08:40:52 AM »
Look guys, I didn't post this to start talking about some conspiracy BullShit, All I wanted to tell you guys was that there was a huge change lately.  THAT'S IT!

Nothing about conspiracy.  I just think its important to notice changes, and well, I noticed one. 

In my 5 years, here, I have never noticed that much forest green equipment moving down I-20 before.  It was always MRAPs in Desert Camo before.

THAT'S IT.  Ya'll make your own conclusions.  I'm just stating I noticed a change.

Offline crudos

• Community Moderator
  • Expect Resistance
« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2012, 09:02:52 AM »
Look guys, I didn't post this to start talking about some conspiracy BullShit, All I wanted to tell you guys was that there was a huge change lately.  THAT'S IT!

Nothing about conspiracy.  I just think its important to notice changes, and well, I noticed one. 

In my 5 years, here, I have never noticed that much forest green equipment moving down I-20 before.  It was always MRAPs in Desert Camo before.

THAT'S IT.  Ya'll make your own conclusions.  I'm just stating I noticed a change.
So it's not unusual for you see movements of some kind of military vehicles on I-20? Just asking.

Offline EJR914

• Hardcore Prepper
    • EJR914 Youtube Page
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2012, 09:44:04 AM »

So it's not unusual for you see movements of some kind of military vehicles on I-20? Just asking.

Bold.

Offline EJR914

• Hardcore Prepper
    • EJR914 Youtube Page
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2012, 09:45:21 AM »
Its definitely not unusual to see one or two convos moving down I-20 at the time, but yes, I have never seen this much military equipment move down I-20 at one time, or this level of frequency.