Author Topic: Milgram's Obedience to Authority  (Read 2009 times)

Burt Gummer

Milgram's Obedience to Authority
« on: August 27, 2011, 10:24:05 PM »
This is a psychological sociological double blind experiment where in a the test subject believes he/she is taking part in an experiment on learning but in fact it is about seeing whether the subject will allow peer pressure to drive him/her to murder.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milgram_experiment

This is the recreated experiment caught on tape

Just remember 9 out of 12

Part1 -

Part2 -

Part3 -

And people wonder how a nation like Germany was able to have concentration camps.

Offline NOLA556

• Hardcore Prepper
Re: Milgram's Obedience to Authority
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2011, 10:36:56 PM »
EXCELLENT POST! i knew about this experiment already but had never seen the reenactments.. thumbs up TCS! (we need a thumbs up emote!)
Rome is burning, and Obama is playing the fiddle - GAP

Offline Reaver

• Hardcore Prepper
  • I just want it to start already
    • ASTINvlogs
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2011, 10:37:25 PM »
That shits crazy man. Great post Thanks TCS
Any station this is net, any station this is net. Monster One Alpha Radio check over.

Offline EJR914

• Hardcore Prepper
    • EJR914 Youtube Page
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2011, 08:31:32 AM »
This is one of the studies that I had to learn in my psyche 101 class.  Fairly amazing, and explains how we've fallen so far..

As long as someone seemingly in authority tells you to do something and tells you that its alright, then people do it.  Very few people are actually mentally able to see through the BS and see the truth.

Just because someone is in a position of authority, does NOT mean they are right. 

I think America would be a better place if we all developed Oppositional Defiant Disorder.  Its an aversion to all authority.