Author Topic: Traing Calendar for NCS/Brushbeater  (Read 333 times)

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
Traing Calendar for NCS/Brushbeater
« on: December 28, 2018, 11:40:30 AM »
The 2019 training schedule for Brushbeater has been posted and if you are interested you can go here here to read NCScouts year-end closing thoughts and then follow the link to his training calendar.

Starting off, I will be going to his Recon & Surveillance class February 23/24th. If you are along the way either north, south, east, or west of I-81 through Pennsylvania and want to truck-pool drop me a PM.  I wish I could go to his Squad Designated Marksman Workshop the following Saturday but I do not want to hang around a week from the end of the R&S class or drive home then drive back several days later. Hopefully later in the year he will do a SDMW class one day then another one day course the next day like TC3. We will see. At this writing I will probably attend his Signals Intelligence / Low Level Voice Intercept class at the beginning of May too.

I have written, as has some others from the Unchained Preppers forum members list, that it is time and money well spent.

Now as we come to the end of the year and start to make plans for 2019 please make sure training is part of those plans. We have all lived through 2-years of normalcy bias and it is imperative that we break through and start prepping with a vengeance as 2020 is only 2-years away. Those 2-yesr will be fought with much peril.

I suspect that with the new Democrat House, inflation on the rise, the stock market roller coaster, main stream media, Russia & Chinese sword rattling, et cetera things will heat up. Don't put off till tomorrow what you can do today.

Peace be with all of you and your family's as we burst into 2019.

God Bless!
« Last Edit: December 28, 2018, 11:42:23 AM by JohnyMac »
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.