Author Topic: NEW A5!  (Read 2217 times)

goodnightChesty1775

Re: NEW A5!
« Reply #25 on: December 15, 2011, 07:08:32 PM »
yeah guys lets modernize and old '97 we can paint it black and glue a rail on the top! we'll be just like red jacket!!
« Last Edit: December 15, 2011, 07:14:24 PM by sledge »

Offline sledge

• Community Moderator
« Reply #26 on: December 15, 2011, 07:18:28 PM »
Colombo,
that Win '97 do know the year of manufacture if not give me the S#. Will you take a C&R FFL for it?

Other questions would be:
Working order?
Origional Parts? or is she a Frankinstein?
That baby wouldn't sit in my gun cabinet, it would be used.

Man...How do I buy it without my wife knowing? I just jumped on her shit for spending $100- for flannel sheets.

Hey, those flannel sheets are going to come in handy when it gets cold.  I'll bet she's already got her "How do you like them now?" remark filed away so she can pop it out at just the right moment.  :)

In the pursuit of liberty, many will fall. In the pursuit of fascism, many will be against the wall..........   Courtesy of Xydaco

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #27 on: December 15, 2011, 07:46:22 PM »
Sledge, Oh clearly!

I got a call from Midway late Monday concerning a shipment of IMR 3031 powder I had ordered with a delivery address of our BOL. Because of the delivery directions they were concerned about delivery to the address given. Apparently, gun powder has to be signed for by someone over 18 years old. So I directed the order to my home address. DAMN!

My wife overehard the conversation and asked me after I hung up what that was all about. I have never lied to my wife so...well...she bought flannel sheets today. I started to give her a lecture about money when I got the "stinky eye." Relaizing what I was saying I just smiled and said, "Oh dear how nice. They have cats on them."  F&*K'n cats!

What she doesn't know is my order was $300- and the sheets were only $100-.  :))
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Colombo

« Reply #28 on: December 20, 2011, 10:14:44 AM »
Sorry about the delay in responding, the shop has been full of lunatics and other more typical customers (don't have a home computer).
   She is original and tight, about 25% original bluing left, born in 1926. The owner doesn't do ffl transfers. There is a possibility that I may if I get my license this summer though, I'll let you all know.

Offline RONSERESURPLUS

• Senior Prepper
« Reply #29 on: December 20, 2011, 11:46:44 AM »
hELLO all, RON L Here

This is where I   will have to part agreement with those and the New A5? I've never been a fan of the A-5 old or new! As a few others here prefer a good Pump and not all that worried about who makes it?

Offline luis545x39

• Prepper Apprentice
  • the one and only TTM
    • my channel
« Reply #30 on: December 24, 2011, 06:44:50 PM »
looks nice......Ill stick with my 100 year old (literally) shotgun it hasnt failed me and i bet it wont
Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.
       -luke 22:36

backwoodsboy

« Reply #31 on: December 24, 2011, 09:32:25 PM »
yea man gotta love old guns

Offline RS762

• Committed prepper
« Reply #32 on: December 24, 2011, 09:53:01 PM »
Would it be possible to add a tube extension on an auto-5 or not?
I know some autoloaders can't (my Win 1400 can't bc of the gas system)

Offline Kentactic

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #33 on: December 25, 2011, 12:19:32 PM »
slow motion duck huning dosent get my blood pumping... and whats up with the 5 year warranty...
Simplicity Is Ideal...