Author Topic: Brushbeater's RTO and other Classes Through Year End  (Read 267 times)

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
Brushbeater's RTO and other Classes Through Year End
« on: July 03, 2018, 07:28:59 PM »
I will be going to the RTO Advance class at the end of October in North Carolina.

We've hinted at it, but here it is:

The RTO Course is coming to Missoula, Montana. There's three back to back dates to take advantage of:

8-9 September
    15-16 September
    Advanced Class: 13-14 September

Class cost is $300 in advance, $350 at the door. The advance cost requires a deposit sent before 15 August:

TOWR

610 N. 1st St., Ste. 5-209
Hamilton, MT 59840
Make sure you include a good email address and the class date in the deposit (and a heads up to my inbox) so we can send you a confirmation.

AND

The last NC dates for 2018:

14-15 July
    11-12 August
    First Line Course: 29-30 September
    13-14 October
    Advanced Class: 27-28 October

A description of the the RTO and First Line Courses can be found here. The Advanced Course picks up where the RTO Basic Course leaves off, with training focused on:

Advanced SOI/CEOI Planning
    Planning & Coordinating Transmitting Sites/Directional Transmitting
    Uses of Resistors and Constructing Directional Wire Antennas
    Data Bursts
    Advanced HF techniques
    Basic Signals Mapping and Communications Intelligence

Barring any more private training dates, this is it for 2018. There *may* be a couple one day workshops added at a reduced cost, focusing on observation skills and intermediate range (0-500) marksmanship, mission planning, defensive considerations and coordinating teams in the field, and basic signals collection/intelligence. Feel free to contact me for more details.

Again, this is it for 2018. Things appear to be ramping up as far as rhetoric and action goes from an increasingly unhinged Left. What are you doing today to be better tomorrow?

Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.