Author Topic: Books on gunsmithing?  (Read 739 times)

Ghost

Books on gunsmithing?
« on: December 16, 2011, 05:54:39 PM »
Alright gents, anyone know of some good basic-intermediate books on gunsmithing in general? I'm really interested in possibly getting into that field of work, but I'd like some more basic shit in my head first.

Offline Reaver

• Hardcore Prepper
  • I just want it to start already
    • ASTINvlogs
Re: Books on gunsmithing?
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2011, 11:17:15 PM »
I got one, but it's in the cave and I don't feel to good right now... maybe later bro.  [URL=http://www.smileyvault.co
Any station this is net, any station this is net. Monster One Alpha Radio check over.

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2011, 08:44:42 AM »
Check out www.midwayusa.com. They have a whole host of books to pull from. Write down the name and author and check on Amazon. I do this often because you can buy used books through Amazon that typically are 1/3 of the origional cost. My wife complains that i am a cheap bastard!
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Ghost

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2011, 11:08:39 AM »
Check out www.midwayusa.com. They have a whole host of books to pull from. Write down the name and author and check on Amazon. I do this often because you can buy used books through Amazon that typically are 1/3 of the origional cost. My wife complains that i am a cheap bastard!
Good stuff mate, thanks.

Offline RONSERESURPLUS

• Senior Prepper
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2011, 10:36:13 AM »
rON l HERE i HAVE A COMPLETE SET OF pETERSONS PUBLICATIONS THAT COVER TAKE DOWN AND RE-ASSEMBLY OF ALL FROM 22 RIFLES TO lAW ENFORCMENT WEAPONS HANDGUNS AND RIFLES, bUT THE mIDWAY FOLKS DO SELL A GREAT SET OF BOOKS ALSO CHECK OUT SHOTGUN NEWS MAGAZINE FOR A FELLOW OF JERRY KUHNHAUSEN offers ome of the best I have seen from revolvers to 1911a1 to M-1 and more complete repair guides not cheap but worth the $ investment, trust me I have the want for a set of all!

ron