Author Topic: Actual FULL AUTO LPK  (Read 541 times)

Offline Nemo

• Hardcore Prepper
  • From My Cold Dead Hands
Actual FULL AUTO LPK
« on: September 29, 2018, 03:03:33 PM »
If you need a second magazine, its time to call in air support.

God created Man, Col. Sam Colt made him equal, John Moses Browning turned equality to perfection, Gaston Glock turned perfection into plastic fantastic junk.

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
Re: Actual FULL AUTO LPK
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2018, 10:02:31 PM »
Totally legal to own unless your state has outlawed them. They become illegal when you replace your AR15 parts with these parts PLUS a DIAS (Drop in auto sear). To possess a DIAS legally it must have been manufactures prior to the 1986 NFA. To buy a Pre'86 DIAS, you have to make the purchase through a Class III FFL retailor, ~$20,000 plus $200- for the NFA Treasurer stamp which you get after you have passed the six or so month background check.

Once installed in your AR15 along with the select fire group advertised in Nemo's post, your AR15 is now classified as a machine gun.  ;D Clear as mud huh?

Now, if you want to spend 10-years in a federal prison, because you don't want to drop $20K for a legal DIAS, you can make one which is very easy to do. There are blue prints all over the interwize. I have heard of some folks who have purchased the legal to own fire group for the future. And if the shit hits the fan, build their own DIAS at that time. The feds will be too busy with other distractions to come looking for you.  ;)

One last comment: Not every AR15 can be converted into a select fire rifle with the aforementioned fire group and DIAS. Some like the Colt AR15will need a small bit of dremeling and a tweak here and there. While others like the Bushmaster are pretty much swap out drop in and go. 
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline Grudgie

• Committed prepper
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2018, 12:09:00 AM »
Or you could buy a lower like this: https://www.gunbroker.com/item/784542127

And all you have to do is drill a tiny hole and put in those M16 parts. For theoretical thought ofcourse.

Offline Nemo

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2018, 08:55:30 AM »
So, theoretically of course, if I bought a half dozen of those receivers, and my brother who lives an hour away bought a half dozen kits that would be strictly legal?

But I suspect Alyssa Milano would call us a terrorist cell.  <--- not theoretical.  I have 2 semi-auto 22 long rifle caliber rifles.  I suspect she considers me a lone wolf terrorist already.

Nemo

God created Man, Col. Sam Colt made him equal, John Moses Browning turned equality to perfection, Gaston Glock turned perfection into plastic fantastic junk.

Offline Grudgie

• Committed prepper
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2018, 08:46:04 PM »
So, theoretically of course, if I bought a half dozen of those receivers, and my brother who lives an hour away bought a half dozen kits that would be strictly legal?

Yes. And one could even buy a jig like this to make drilling the sear pin hole easier. One could do such a thing with a dremel: https://www.gunbroker.com/item/786873551

Again, theoretically speaking.

Offline Nemo

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2018, 10:23:24 PM »
So I know what NOT to do, I presume the receiver and kit would produce a full auto rifle when the basic upper and stock  were attached, correct?

Nemo

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2018, 10:23:11 AM »
Yes.
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline CJS06

• Committed prepper
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2018, 12:08:12 PM »
Best to be careful.  Just having a 3 pin stripped lower and a FA fire control group can be considered intent and can lead to problems.  If you have an SBR upper and a rifle lower (with no upper attached) stored together in the same area that can be considered an illegal SBR if the lower doenst have a stamp.  Snap a rifle upper onto that lower and the shorty upper is just another part, though it will be looked at thoroughly if you have an shorty upper that shows use and no sign of a stamped or pistol lower that it can be legally used in conjunction with.

You may be able to successfully defend having them independently but that will still cost you in both time and $$$.  If you are going to have them, keep a std semi-auto FCG installed in the lower and not an open welcoming spot for that FA FCG.

I discussed this with a friend on the ATF task force that I shot with this weekend. Some agents will be cool with it, some will force the issue. It kind of depends a lot on why they are there in the first place and how the interaction is progressing.

Chris

Offline pkveazey

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2018, 05:12:44 PM »
If we get into a situation where a Full Auto is needed, I'm pretty sure the law is going to become a moot point. Every Tom, Dick, and Harry will be modding their equipment. ie: CW2

Offline Nemo

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2018, 06:37:29 PM »
I was thinking my brother might want a half dozen LPKs for Christmas and he could get me a few stripped lowers.

Nemo   8)

Offline Erick

• Committed prepper
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2018, 09:56:18 AM »
If we get into a situation where a Full Auto is needed, I'm pretty sure the law is going to become a moot point. Every Tom, Dick, and Harry will be modding their equipment. ie: CW2

True.

I m still ok with semi auto though.. Any realistic tactical situation for a citizen ammo management will be key.
Every day, men who will follow orders to kill you, exercise. Do you?