Trading & Vendors > Wanted

WTB: British Hi Power

<< < (2/4) > >>

JohnyMac:
WE HAVE A WINNER!  :thumbsUp: Good going Crystal - On all accounts.  ;)

CrystalHunter1989:

--- Quote from: JohnyMac on March 05, 2014, 09:49:58 AM ---WE HAVE A WINNER!  :thumbsUp: Good going Crystal - On all accounts.  ;)

--- End quote ---

:))

We need a bowing icon...

JohnyMac:
Yeahhhhh, Great idea.  :thumbsUp:

thatGirl:
@Crystalhunter

Did you swap the backstrap to the smallest size on the glock before you handed it to your girlfriend? Firing a gun when the grip is too big for your hand feels terrible. I ended up with an S & W, M & P .40 cause the small backstrap fits my hand and I love it. They make it in a 9mm also, if the lady would prefer an improved version of a glock   ;D

I got nothin helpful to say about your British Hi Power conquest, but congrats on finding a chick who's open to learning to shoot!  :thumbsUp:

CrystalHunter1989:

--- Quote from: thatGirl on March 05, 2014, 01:40:18 PM ---@Crystalhunter

Did you swap the backstrap to the smallest size on the glock before you handed it to your girlfriend? Firing a gun when the grip is too big for your hand feels terrible. I ended up with an S & W, M & P .40 cause the small backstrap fits my hand and I love it. They make it in a 9mm also, if the lady would prefer an improved version of a glock   ;D

I got nothin helpful to say about your British Hi Power conquest, but congrats on finding a chick who's open to learning to shoot!  :thumbsUp:

--- End quote ---

The Glock 21 was a 3rd Gen, so no backstrap option. I probably should have let her try the 1911 first. Maybe she'll like the Glock 19 better. If not, maybe the .38 colt. Worst comes to worst we'll just go to the rental range.

On a slightly different topic, anyone here familiar with the Star BM?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version