Author Topic: Wise Food Storage contest  (Read 1098 times)

Offline crudos

• Community Moderator
  • Expect Resistance
Wise Food Storage contest
« on: July 12, 2013, 11:27:46 AM »
http://wisefoodstorage.com/blog/tell-us-your-story/

We are also embarking on a large-scale campaign to bring the message of Wise Company and the importance of emergency preparedness to a much larger audience ? and we?d like your help!

If you have used products from Wise Company as a result of an emergency situation, whether it is a consequence of natural catastrophe (tornado, hurricane, wildfire, flood, earthquake, snow/ice storm, loss of power, etc.) or even loss of income or as a result of the economic crisis, we want to hear your story.

All submitted stories/experiences will be entered into a random drawing/raffle to win free Wise emergency food kits (all stories must be submitted by Friday, July 19th   to qualify for the raffle give-away).  The following are some of the Wise packages to be raffled off to random winners.

Offline Currahee

• Senior Prepper
  • "Stands Alone"
Re: Wise Food Storage contest
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2013, 11:46:40 AM »
I've never used it in an actual disaster, but ironically the son and I just tried some out yesterday.

I just got some to blend in with the long term preps and wanted to test it.... made a vid but screwed it up.
Every citizen should be a soldier.  This was the case for the Greeks and Romans ans must be that of every free state. - T Jefferson