General Category > Sustenance

Silver and Gold

(1/3) > >>

Nemo:
if you don't have it, get it now.  Not tomorrow, now.

Nemo

https://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/gold-prices-zoom-into-record-books-set-sights-on-further-gains

--- Quote ---Commodities
Published 1 hour ago
Gold prices zoom into record books, set sights on further gains
The precious metal finished at $1,889.10 an ounce
By Jonathan Garber, FOXBusiness

Gold prices rallied to record highs on Thursday as the U.S. dollar sank to its lowest level in nearly two years.

Futures traded at the COMEX for the front-month July contract surged $25 to $1,889.10, edging out its previous high of $1,888.70 set on August 22, 2011.

Gold has been “making record highs consistently for a couple of years now in other currencies, so the dollar was the lone exception,” said Peter Schiff, CEO and president of Westport, Connecticut-based Euro Pacific Capital. “Now the dollar's joining the party.”

.   .   .

continued
--- End quote ---

pkveazey:
With all the crap going on in our country, I think Gold and Silver are going to go to the Moon. The economy has collapsed and nobody wants to say it. The COVID 19 crap is being used as a cover for the collapse. The big push to move us into a digital monetary system is another unspoken conspiracy. The BS about a coin shortage and having to have exact change is another maneuver away from using cash. Screw 'em, I'm stacking Silver and holding cash to make all my purchases. Checks are only for paying monthly bills by mail. None of that automatic take my money out of the bank for me BS. I only use my credit card for gas for the cars and I always go to the same gas station. OK, OK, OK, once in a while I'll use it for an Amazon purchase.

Nemo:
As of right now, 0941.

Nemo

https://www.jmbullion.com/silver/

--- Quote ---live spot prices: Gold Ask$1,911.86  up $15.58
Silver Ask $22.96 up $0.21
Platinum Ask $934.70 up $10.75
Palladium Ask $2,268.96 up $55.19
--- End quote ---

grizz:
I still see lead as the best investment.

Alcohol and drugs (all types) as the second best. Although considering the how this panic started, toilet paper may be a great second choice.

pkveazey:
Grizz, I have quite a good investment in lead. :lmfao: When I first started stacking Silver, I made a point of telling family members and close friends to get some also. I even gave them an ounce every time I saw them and then reminded them to put it in their sock drawer and forget that it was there because they would eventually need it in order to survive. Every time I would take my car in for repairs, I'd give Mike ands Jeff an ounce to put away for when they needed it. I give my Dr. an ounce every time I get a checkup and tell him to save it and that he should buy some more because he was going to need it. Why did I give Silver to my Dr. and my Mechanics? Well, I can do pretty much everything for myself except for Auto Repairs and Medical Issues. Well, besides me liking them, there might come a time when I have no money and might just need a bit of help and that Silver might have kept their asses out of the fire. What goes around, sometimes comes back around. With the price of Silver going up and the Premiums also getting really high, I can't really afford to pass out much Silver any more. If you ain't got none, you better get some.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version