Author Topic: Best Mexican Restaurant.  (Read 1120 times)

Offline Nemo

• Hardcore Prepper
  • From My Cold Dead Hands
Best Mexican Restaurant.
« on: September 11, 2018, 10:19:11 PM »
Let the discussion/debate/argument/riot begin.

Nemo

https://www.wfsb.com/archives/taco-bell-voted-best-mexican-restaurant-in-the-country/article_c954a2f5-c717-533c-b78f-b9decfa3f6cf.html

Taco Bell voted best Mexican restaurant in the country
Sep 11, 2018 Updated 15 hrs ago

ST. LOUIS (KMOV.com) -- The Harris Poll, a nationwide customer survey of their favorite brands, has released its 2018 results.

The poll surveyed more than 77,000 customers in the U.S. on more than 3,000 brands to find which companies are the favorites among consumers.

Respondents weighed in on everything from printers to pizza, and the results are surprising. Here are some of consumers’ top choices.

Best Mexican Restaurant: Taco Bell

.   .   .

link above to finish article
If you need a second magazine, its time to call in air support.

God created Man, Col. Sam Colt made him equal, John Moses Browning turned equality to perfection, Gaston Glock turned perfection into plastic fantastic junk.

Offline pkveazey

• Hardcore Prepper
Re: Best Mexican Restaurant.
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2018, 10:46:07 PM »
Oh my goodness.... People are nuts. Saying that Taco Bell is the best Mexican is like saying Hardees is the best American. Don't they know that there are real Mexican eating establishments out there? I guess those people are the same idiots that ignore the warning signs of our collapse and don't even consider the possibility that Prepping is a good idea. As for me, I actually can see beyond the tip of my nose.

Offline Kbop

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2018, 11:22:03 PM »
 :facepalm:

i guess the best Italian food would be pizza hut.

Offline Deathstyle

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2018, 05:10:45 AM »
The best mexican joint in Los Angeles is no more. The owner died and his daughter sold out and also changed the recipes.

Mexican food tastes so bland to me now. Just because you are Mexican doesn't mean you can make good Mexican food and should open a restaurant.
"Blackouts are God's way of saying, 'Don't worry 'bout it".

Offline grizz

• Hardcore Prepper
  • Lets Go Brandon
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2018, 09:30:52 PM »
They are the best if you've been blocked up for a few days and need some relief  :trolling:
.:: We SaluteOur Veterans ::.
[IMG]http://vpnavy01.c