Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
News & Politics / Re: The Reset Is Coming
« Last post by Nemo on April 20, 2024, 11:32:28 AM »
I am just like Toby Keith.

Ain't as good as I once was, but as good once as I ever was.

Nemo

I ain't as good as I once was
I got a few years on me now
But there was a time, back in my prime
When I could really lay it down
If you need some love tonight
Then I might have just enough
I ain't as good as I once was, but I'm as good once
As I ever was
Security & Survival / Re: WARNING - Mental Health
« Last post by Nemo on April 20, 2024, 11:29:12 AM »
I'm planting extra corn soon.

Nemo
Security & Survival / WARNING - Mental Health
« Last post by JohnyMac on April 20, 2024, 10:08:16 AM »
With the news of the man setting himself on fire in Manhattan yesterday, I suspect we will be seeing more and more wacky behavior going forward. Wacky things from basic depression and withdrawal all the way to inflicting pain on others ala Timothy McVeigh. Many of the folks in my sphere are making fun of this incident in New York City yesterday, I tend to feel bad for this poor tortured soul. I do not know all the particulars in this case, not that we will ever know, however, his soul must have been severally torqued.

As the divide continues to be driven by the elites within the country between factions, I suspect we will see more of this type of thing. Hopefully, it does not manifest in nastiness towards others.

Then when the SHTF does arrive, can you imagine how this form of collective mental illness will increase. Especially if legal prescription drugs become less available? Let's not even speak of legal prescription drugs but lack of alcohol.

As we read in the Bible, alcohol has been used by society for millennium as a way of a self-prescribed mind altering drug. Just food for thought.

Now let's not only think about the mental disorders in people we come in contact with during everyday life but our immediate family and friends. Members of our MAG. What about yourself? I suggest you have this discussion amongst yourselves now, before the SHTF down the pike.

As already been written, the tragedy in NYC is just the beginning and we will see more and more people act out. Keep your head on a swivel.

:popcorn:

Th
« Last post by JohnyMac on April 20, 2024, 09:40:39 AM »
True Felix.  :thumbsUp: :cheers:
« Last post by JohnyMac on April 20, 2024, 09:38:35 AM »
Yeah Grizz, same here .  :facepalm: :thumbsUp: :cheers:
« Last post by Felix on April 20, 2024, 09:37:57 AM »
As our bodies near the end of their "useful" life (or any life at all), it is no cause for concern among those who still "think".    And this applies not just to those who believe in the Lord, but to the ideals held dear and expressed in what we do in the here and now.     When our founding documents were crafted and signed, a significant turn of thought was codified and set loose upon the land.    I think of it now as "letting the cat our of the bag".
Good luck tyrants, ever getting that cat back in.
Yes, in the struggles for power, the natural fight between good and evil, many, many will die.   Whole forests will be crisped and flattened.     This does not mean we are destined to forever lose sight of the forest for (because of) the trees.
Warrior monks all, what we do today really will echo through eternity.
« Last post by grizz on April 19, 2024, 09:26:37 PM »
Well Grizz, it looks like we are old dinosaurs aren't we.  :facepalm:

My brain says I'm still in my 20's but my body just laughs at that...  :lmfao:
« Last post by JohnyMac on April 19, 2024, 06:56:26 PM »
Well Grizz, it looks like we are old dinosaurs aren't we.  :facepalm:
« Last post by grizz on April 19, 2024, 01:03:59 PM »
100% accurate and sadly only a handful of people see or accept these facts
News & Politics / The Reset Is Coming
« Last post by JohnyMac on April 19, 2024, 12:52:11 PM »
As we celebrate April 19. 2024, 249 days after the original Patriots Day, it has become apparent to me that the reset is just around the corner. Probably before the November 2024 presidential election.

It has become apparent to me that our representatives in the US House and Senate, are past redemption as they worship the U$D.

First we had the US House accept the FISA Section 702 renewal and now the acceptance of money going to Ukraine when the southern USA border is not closed are examples one & two.

"WASHINGTON, April 17 (Reuters) - The U.S. House of Representatives will have its long-awaited vote on aid for Ukraine, Israel and the Indo-Pacific as soon as Saturday, Republican Speaker Mike Johnson said on Wednesday, paving the way for its possible passage despite fierce objections from the right wing of his conference." - Reuters

Let's remember the words of Thomas Jefferson in his letter to William Stephens Smith, "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is it?s natural manure." - Founders Archives

:popcorn:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10