Author Topic: November 2022 ERIN Net SOI  (Read 1485 times)

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
Re: November 2022 ERIN Net SOI
« Reply #25 on: November 23, 2022, 06:48:38 PM »
There was one from NE PA and NNJ on but they didn't hear ya'. Thx for trying.  :cheers:
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline Sir John Honeybucket

• Committed prepper
« Reply #26 on: November 29, 2022, 07:18:04 PM »
29NOV22 - ERIN digital Net

My blasted laptop locked up.  I like what digital modes do, compared to voice, but I hate this type of totally unnecessary error mode.  I pulled the plug and will do some code tapping for an hour or two.  My straight key 'boots' instantly, never required an update, has no back doors and works every time.

73 de Sur John Honeybucket

Ps.  Good two way traffic pass with Cooter, both of us using hand sent Morse code - he is 4 Watts. .  He had no specific message for ERIN, but was commenting about electrical infrastructure improvements very close to home. Nice to have government doing what they're supposed to. His county probably have more infrastructure growth and maintenance than all of California.

Defender of the Garden
                &
Tapper of Morse Code

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #27 on: November 29, 2022, 07:35:21 PM »
SEE YA' ON VOICE??? 3.964 SEEMS CLEAR
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline Maypop52

• Prepper Apprentice
« Reply #28 on: November 29, 2022, 07:49:52 PM »
Tried to check into the net Johnny.  Conditions are not too favorable from my direction tonight. I will be listening to the net tonight.
Thanks

Offline pkveazey

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #29 on: November 29, 2022, 07:59:25 PM »
I copied the Digital net. Copied everybody just fine. Now I'm headed for the radio for the Voice Net.

Offline pkveazey

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #30 on: November 29, 2022, 08:18:36 PM »
I heard everybody on the Voice Net fairly well except for the static crashes. There is supposed to be a monster storm over Miss., Al, Ga, and part of Tenn. so I guess that's were it was coming from. Jackalope was just above the noise and a few static crashes got him several times but I was still able to copy him OK.

Offline Jackalope

• Administrator
  • Free Citizen
« Reply #31 on: November 30, 2022, 09:48:21 AM »
   Static crashes made copy extremely difficult last night.  There was occasional thunder in my AO, so that was a good indicator that receiving would be tough.  We got a couple of inches of rain which was sorely needed.

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #32 on: November 30, 2022, 10:19:27 AM »
Four stations on digital, and four on phone.

Phone was rough as already mentioned due to the advancing bad weather front.

From digital and phone,
> Petrol and diesel prices dropping about 10 to 15 cents per gallon. No shortages of diesel.
> Shelves are full in grocery stores with a few exceptions. Prices are up a lot. Certainly more that the current CPI.
> Minor military movements.
> Weather has been mild across the board. Rain not snow and warmer weather.
> Concern about RR Strike.

Did I miss anything folks?