Author Topic: Handi-Talkies are hard to find.  (Read 582 times)

Offline pkveazey

• Hardcore Prepper
Handi-Talkies are hard to find.
« on: January 29, 2021, 07:13:57 PM »
I've seen some things that say that HT's are getting hard to find. I haven't yet run into that situation but I wouldn't doubt that it either is true or will soon be true. I stocked up on 5 watt and 8 watt HT's over the past 5 or 6 years. Yes, the wife thinks I'm crazy but I think I'm crazy like a Fox. By the way, the wife is also a Ham and wouldn't be caught dead without her HT in her pocketbook. I think posting numbers on the internet is not a wise move so I will just say that I have many more HT's than I'll ever need for my personal use. Those things are going to be worth their weight in Gold when the SHTF and my friends and neighbors will want and need them. I have seriously considered buying a lot more but I have to be careful to not get stupid about it. Hmmmm..... Will I buy any more? Maybe, but they will be 8 watt HT's like the last 4 or 5 that I've acquired. I think the 5 watt HT's will become trade goods. If you feel the need to buy extra HT's, don't forget to buy some extra rechargeable batteries. Remember, a Radio with a dead battery is the same as a gun with no ammo.

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
Re: Handi-Talkies are hard to find.
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2021, 09:21:53 AM »
Good suggestion PKv  :cheers:
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.