Author Topic: May Erin Net SOI Tuesday May 25, 2021  (Read 1998 times)

Offline patriotman

• Committed prepper
  • Find me on Freezoxee - patriotman
Re: May Erin Net SOI Tuesday May 25, 2021
« Reply #25 on: May 25, 2021, 08:19:39 PM »
JohnyMac I got you as a 5/9
Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight: My goodness, and my fortress; my high tower, and my deliverer; my shield, and he in whom I trust; who subdueth my people under me.

Psalm 144:1-2

Offline pkveazey

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #26 on: May 25, 2021, 08:44:56 PM »
Good net tonight. :fuckYeah: I could hear everyone. Some better than others but nobody was down in the noise. :popcorn: The QRM from up the band was somewhat annoying. I forgot to mention FLOUR. Since it was mentioned in the past weeks, I bought another small sack just in case. I have been following the economy for quite a while and I have noticed the creeping inflation. I believe we are starting into the Knee of the curve and we will be in hyper-inflation sooner rather than later. :tinfoil: When it takes off like it did in Venezuela, John Q. Public will get their head out their butt but it will be too late for them to do anything about it. :facepalm:

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #27 on: May 25, 2021, 08:45:05 PM »
AWESOME!

If nobody has told you today yet, let me be the first to say..."YOU ROCK!"

73 & God Bless Brother
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #28 on: May 25, 2021, 08:48:28 PM »
PKv, I am very worried about what you wrote. When reality hits John Q, there will be a serious reaction. Here comes The Great Reset in spades.

Thanks for being part of the net. VA. needs to be represented.  ;)  :cheers:
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #29 on: May 25, 2021, 08:53:09 PM »
Good digital net and a very good phone net.

Four folks on the digital net. From MA. south to NC. Where were our FL. folks???

Voice was very good with 8 participants. We had folks from Canada south to NC. We were missing our FL, GA, and MS contingent though. I pray that all is OK.

I will post the June SOI tomorrow or Thursday.

73 & God Bless

Offline pkveazey

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #30 on: May 25, 2021, 10:40:49 PM »
PKv, I am very worried about what you wrote. When reality hits John Q, there will be a serious reaction. Here comes The Great Reset in spades.

Thanks for being part of the net. VA. needs to be represented.  ;)  :cheers:

Hell, even I'm worried about what I wrote. I firmly believe that those of us who are prepared for it will be a thousand times better off than Joe Blow on the street. Prepping, living in a Rural Area, having your own Power System, a strong Food Supply, and the ability to Protect our selves doesn't assure us of survival but it does assure us of being the last survivors. "He who has electricity will be King."

Offline patriotman

• Committed prepper
  • Find me on Freezoxee - patriotman
« Reply #31 on: May 26, 2021, 08:28:59 AM »
AWESOME!

If nobody has told you today yet, let me be the first to say..."YOU ROCK!"

73 & God Bless Brother

:D

I have actually set up a study schedule so I should be participating in no time!
Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight: My goodness, and my fortress; my high tower, and my deliverer; my shield, and he in whom I trust; who subdueth my people under me.

Psalm 144:1-2

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #32 on: May 26, 2021, 08:49:33 AM »
@ PKv, most of us here at UP are set for the coming storm. What I worry about is security. Many of the folks in our tribe do not get that part of prepping.

@ Patriotman, AWESOME! If you need any help, you or anybody just needs to help. The secret is persistence. Put aide each day for study and taking practice exams. A dedicated one hour a day and a chapter a week, will get you your "ticket" faster than expected. Remember the trick of downloading the ARRL practice exam app to your phone. Then taking those exams while wasting time at the...Doctors, DMV, stop lights, at church (People will think you are following the Priest using the Bible app on your phone), etc.

Offline Nemo

• Hardcore Prepper
  • From My Cold Dead Hands
« Reply #33 on: May 27, 2021, 10:30:47 AM »
Then taking those exams while wasting time at the...Doctors, DMV, stop lights, at church (People will think you are following the Priest using the Bible app on your phone), etc.

Many out there would consider the Bible part really bad.

Nemo
If you need a second magazine, its time to call in air support.

God created Man, Col. Sam Colt made him equal, John Moses Browning turned equality to perfection, Gaston Glock turned perfection into plastic fantastic junk.