Author Topic: ERIN IA SOI  (Read 622 times)

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
ERIN IA SOI
« on: January 10, 2021, 03:59:05 PM »
I actually put this Insurrection Act (IA) SOI plan together Friday and sent it out to a few local folks on Saturday. Jackalope suggested I send it out to all the folks here on UP too.

Here is the Copy & Paste of what I sent out Saturday. 

"Jackalope, I am sending a few of these emails out to individuals today. I would suggest you do likewise (Used different PACE Plans Please) for your core groups around your AO.

Something is a foot. I feel it in my bones. Trump is nowhere to be seen. Similarly, Pence and Pompeo are MIA too. There is a 'rumor' that Trump is in Texas.

SOI

If for some reason the interwiz goes down sometime between now and February 1, 2021. Lets connect via the airwaves. During daytime 40-meters (0815 -1615 hrs eastern*) and at night on 75-meters (1615 - 0815 hrs*). During the day we can reach out to each other on even hours and at night odd hours.

I suspect that not everybody will be on the net at the top of the hour when the interwiz goes down. Just be patient and wait till the next window opens. One or many of us will be on the airwaves.

Later this weekend, I will put out a more detailed TX/RX plan using split frequency's but this should be fine for now. Again, do not use these PACE plans (frequency's) for you group.

0815 to 1615 hrs*
P 7.238 Mhz LSB or up to clean air
A 3.967 Mhz LSB or up to clean air
C Elk Mntn Repeater 145.430 Mhz. Joe, you can't TX elk but you might be able to RX. Either way, hopefully you have the Sayer repeater programed in so you Anthony & Kevin can RX/TX.
Updated Contingency 1.830 Mhz LSB During nights only
E FLDIGI 3588 Mhz USB Contestia 4/250 1000 on the Waterfall

1615 to 0815 hrs*
P 3.967 Mhz LSB or up to clean air
A 7.238 Mhz LSB or up to clean air
C Elk Mntn Repeater 145.430 Mhz. Joe, you can't TX elk but you might be able to RX. Either way, hopefully you have the sayer repeater programed in so you Anthony & Kevin can RX/TX.
Updated Contingency 1.830 Mhz LSB During nights only
E FLDIGI 3588 Mhz USB Contestia 4/250 1000 on the Waterfall

In closing, no need to execute on this plan unless the interwiz goes dark.

* There will be set in cement QSO times at 0815 hrs eastern, 1415 hrs eastern, 2015 hrs eastern, and 0215 hrs eastern if the internet goes down. The radio will be on and secondary QSO times are outlined above."

JohnyMac

--
Securely sent with Tutanota. Get your own encrypted, ad-free mailbox:
https://tutanota.com
« Last Edit: January 10, 2021, 04:08:03 PM by JohnyMac »
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Online Hiker1

• Prepper Apprentice
Re: ERIN IA SOI
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2021, 04:37:29 PM »
Thank you for this I will be monitoring in NC as I am just a tech.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
Re: ERIN IA SOI
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2021, 04:59:03 PM »
Great Hiker1.

Remember, the QSO is only if the internet goes down.  ;)

If marshal law is applied, you can TX under the emergency clause.

Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.