Author Topic: Bundy Ranch - Chipping In For Todd Engle  (Read 758 times)

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
Bundy Ranch - Chipping In For Todd Engle
« on: April 27, 2021, 02:49:55 PM »
Bundy Ranch - Chipping In For Todd Engle

A good friend sent me a link last Friday concerning a benefit for Todd Engle who basically lost everything due to theft, confiscation, or sale to pay the lawyers post the Bundy Ranch drama in April 2014. The benefit will be held April 30th in Idaho.

To read more about the event go here

Since I cannot make it out to Idaho to attend, I asked the sponsors, Chad & Shelby Catron, if there was a 'go fund me page' or other way that folks from UnchainedPreppers could donate in lieu of buying tickets and going out to Idaho. Shelby graciously shared with me a Paypal account we could go to.
Go here if you would like to donate.

Our own Kentactic served as Comms Chief at the Bundy drama and did a great job keeping the members of UnchainedPreppers, "in the know." Although never charged with a crime, Kentactic was visited on two separate times by the FBI, questioning him on his roll at the protest and pumping him for information. He told me post his second FBI interview, via phone, that he was ready to go to jail even though he never carried a firearm nor obstructed the LEO's on site. In the end, the FBI left him alone. To read Kentactic's reports, type in Bundy Ranch in the search bar in the upper right portion of the Home Screen.

In closing, if you would like to and can afford to donate to Engle's and his family, click on the above link and get at it.

Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline Deathstyle

• Hardcore Prepper
Re: Bundy Ranch - Chipping In For Todd Engle
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2021, 09:55:09 PM »
ANTIFA may have something when it comes to the whole mask thing.  :coffeeNews:
"Blackouts are God's way of saying, 'Don't worry 'bout it".

Offline rah45

• Community Moderator
  • Live Free, or Die.
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2021, 11:26:02 PM »
ANTIFA may have something when it comes to the whole mask thing.  :coffeeNews:

The Sons of Liberty dressed as Native Americans when they carried out the Boston Tea Party. Wearing a disguise seems appropriate when the government is not the friend of liberty. Going without disguises doesn't seem to be doing the Patriot side any favors

Offline grizz

• Hardcore Prepper
  • Lets Go Brandon
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2021, 10:56:57 AM »
Doesn't matter how you dress if you're not willing to take action and nobody is willing to take that first step
.:: We SaluteOur Veterans ::.
[IMG]http://vpnavy01.c