Author Topic: Did The Rockefeller Foundation Predicted in 2010 Today's Pandemic  (Read 505 times)

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
Did The Rockefeller Foundation Predicted in 2010 Today's Pandemic

During my watching of a great video that a friend sent me titled,  The New Normal, Documentary I ran across a Rockefeller Foundation report titled, Scenarios for the Future of Technology and International Development. I did a quick look at the 2010 report and found the outline for The Great Reset as peddled by the World Economic Forum today.

The real meat of the report starts around page 18, where a global pandemic could be used to remake the world - A movement away from capitalism and equity, not necessarily equality, could be achieved.

If you read any part of the report, start with page 18 which outlines what China did during the H1N1 virus in 2009. Then how to mold the world post the global pandemic. The five steps are,

> Lock Step pages 18-21
> Headlines in Lock Step Page 22
> ROLE OF PHILANTHROPY IN LOCK STEP Page 22
> TECHNOLOGY IN LOCK STEP Page 23
> LIFE IN LOCK STEP Page 24/25

Looking at the Lock Step section here are some interesting things that China did during and post the aforementioned 2009 H1N1 pandemic. You might see some similarities with our own situation here in the United States today.

China’s government was not the only one that took extreme measures to protect its citizens
from risk and exposure. During the pandemic, national leaders around the world flexed their
authority and imposed airtight rules and restrictions, from the mandatory wearing of face
masks to body-temperature checks at the entries to communal spaces like train stations and
supermarkets. Even after the pandemic faded, this more authoritarian control and oversight
of citizens and their activities stuck and even intensified. - Page 19

The report continues identifying analyzing what happened in China, 

At first, the notion of a more controlled world gained wide acceptance and approval. Citizens
willingly gave up some of their sovereignty—and their privacy—to more paternalistic states
in exchange for greater safety and stability. Citizens were more tolerant, and even eager, for
top-down direction and oversight, and national leaders had more latitude to impose order in the
ways they saw fit. - Page 19

The whole report is eye opening and as I read it my mind kept drifting off to images of oligarchs like Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, and Jeff Bezos. Then onto political oligarchs like Prime Minister, Justin Trudeau, Prime Minister, Boris Johnson, and President, Biden - The Build Back Better group.

After reading this report, and hopefully doing your own research into the World Economic Forum, you all can see what lies in store for you and I, and the rest of the globe in the not to distant future.

« Last Edit: February 23, 2021, 02:47:27 PM by JohnyMac »
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline pkveazey

• Hardcore Prepper
Re: Did The Rockefeller Foundation Predicted in 2010 Today's Pandemic
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2021, 03:18:40 PM »
The actions of the ultra rich are actually pretty obvious but the average person is far too busy digging their own grave to notice it. Some of us actually see and can anticipate what is going on. If someone is wealthy, that doesn't mean they are evil. However, If someone is ultra-wealthy, they deserve to be watched very closely because most of them didn't get to be ultra wealthy because they are angels. I have my own theory about why Ultra-Wealthy people do the things they do. Once you have all the money in the world, there is nothing left to accomplish except gaining power and authority over people. They even lie to themselves by thinking that what they are doing will make for a better world.