Author Topic: Flu 2011 - My Flu Box  (Read 38405 times)

Offline Kindredspirit

• Prepper Apprentice
Re: Flu 2011 - My Flu Box
« Reply #25 on: October 06, 2011, 12:54:59 AM »
Hey Kindred,

I would like to suggest that your next installment be on the prevention and treatment of diarrhea, I am not sure why people don't focus on this more than they do.

Here is what the WHO says about it
World wide in 2004 approximately 2.5 billion cases of diarrhea occurred which results in 1.5 million deaths among children under the age of five. Greater than half of these were in Africa and South Asia. This is down from a death rate of 5 million per year two decades ago. Diarrhea remains the second leading cause of death (16%) after pneumonia (17%) in this age group.

The reason that those numbers are higher in Africa and South Asia is their lack of sanitation and you can bet your ass (literally) that its going to be worse before its better in a wrol situation.

I am keen to hear what you think on this topic.

Great suggestion... I will get to work on this.
Risk all.... regret nothing

Offline APX808

• Administrator
    • APX R4nt5
« Reply #26 on: October 06, 2011, 12:46:16 PM »
Glad to be back..... y'all shoot me any suggestions for any topics youd like to see.

Welcome back, although I wasn't here when you leaved :)

I rather not get a flu shot unless I'm dying of N1H1, in that case it can't do more harm.

It would be nice if you could create a thread about SHTF anesthetics, and also to know how to practice the application and blocks

CrookedSights

« Reply #27 on: October 20, 2011, 12:59:10 AM »
Welcome back Kindred, guess I was away for the drama. I don't have anything against flu shots as long as they're not forced, but I still don't get them. Every year or so I get the flu or pneumonia but I fight through it with Nyquil and lots of sleep.

Offline special-k

• Peasant Extraordinaire
  • Administrator
« Reply #28 on: October 23, 2011, 10:36:04 AM »
No mystery shots for me or mine, no matter what.  I'm glad I wasn't the only one to say something, it kept me from having to post a long, brutal rant on the evils of vaccines and the pharmaceutical industrial complex in general. 

I used to be one of those people who caught every flu and cold I came in contact with and kept it longer than anyone else, usually taking weeks or sometimes months to get over it.  But that hasn't happened to me for years now.  Do you wanna' know what I did that actually worked? 

If your only going to do only one thing, start taking vitamin D3 (5,000 i.u.) daily.  It will take some time for it to fully boost your immune system, at least a month, but you can start with 10,000 i.u. daily for the first month or two to speed up the process, then back down to 5,000 i.u.'s daily year round.  Never mind the tiny U.S.R.D.A. for vitamin D, because it's f'n horse shit and THEY know it.  For children, just go by body weight, something like 1,000 i.u. daily for a five year old and 2,000 i.u. daily for a twelve year old and so on.  Note:  If a child requires 1,000 i.u. daily but you only have 2,000 i.u. softgels/tablets, it is perfectly fine to dose the child EVERY OTHER DAY with the 2,000 i.u. supplement.

Vitamin D3 has reduced the number and severity of my colds AND flu by 90%.  I can even be directly exposed and still not get it and if I do, it's very mild and over with in less than 24 hours, when the person I caught it from is still laid up in bed a week later.  I'm not the only person with this kind of result, just google it.  BTW, don't bother asking any dumb ass medical doctor about D3, because he will most likely just regurgitate some pharmaceutical industrial complex propaganda about the "U.S.R.D.A."  or  "...there are no scientific studies...blah, blah, blah..."  and then tell you that you need to take the vaccine because he says so.  [Insert Sam Kinison scream here]

If you want to get that percentage closer to 100%, add colloidal silver, either orally and/or nebulized / spray misted into the nose and/or lungs before and/or after suspected exposure.  During flu season I carry a small spray bottle (travel size chloroseptic) full of colloidal silver in my pocket for when I'm standing in line and some diseased asshole starts hacking on my shoulder.  I did this for 2 years and was 100% cold and flu free.  Last year, thinking I was invincible, I got lazy and stopped using it.  I did then manage to catch a 24 hour flu, during the holiday season, when I was staying with my extended family who perpetually had the flu for a month.   

Oops...I did it again, I said I wasn't going to rant but it just keeps slipping out.  The medical industrial complex is a sore subject for me.  BTW, I do have family (well seasoned) in the industry and I know for a fact that the flu vaccine is used (at medically inappropriate times) as euthanasia in nursing homes to make room for incoming patients with better paying insurance.  Ask yourself, do you really want to get an injection of the same stuff that's used as euthanasia for the infirm elderly?  Is it starting to become clearer now?  These shots are designed to go ahead and "take out" those that might be a burden on the system and it's reasonable to say they're not to good for the relatively healthy people either, most likely leaving them with permanent neurological damage, varying from one individual to another.  Just keep taking the vaccines and it will catch up yo you sooner or later.  I could go on for hours about virtually every vaccine out there but y'all can look it up yourselves.  And don't even get me started on the so called vaccination programs in Africa.  STOP PUTTING THEIR SHITE IN YOUR VEINS !!!
« Last Edit: October 23, 2011, 11:22:01 AM by special-k »
"It wouldn't do any good.  I've had the shit beat out of me a lot of times.  I just replenish with more shit."  - Billy McBride

goodnightChesty1775

« Reply #29 on: November 03, 2011, 01:01:31 AM »
i had a pretty bad flu for 3 days this past weekend, non stop diarrhea and puking lost 6lbs in 3 days...it was BULLSHIT!

but i would do it again instead of the shot. but it wasnt a pandemic flu

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #30 on: November 03, 2011, 12:50:40 PM »
Kindrespirit,
welcome back! I often printed your comments and suggestions for my wife who "doesn't do" computer stuff. I bought her a desk top several years ago and there it sits. Another story for another day. Although she doesn't believe in flu shots she will be happy you are back.

Now my sister in-law is a nurse and whole heartedly supports flu shots and scolds my wife and I for not taking them.  :)) So I know where you are coming from.

I agree with TG, some info on diarrhea would be great! Another thing might be homeopathic suggestions that you have experienced, seen or heard of that helped folks with simple things like, allergies, poison ivy, burns, etc.

Again, welcome back! [URL=http://www.smileyvault.co

Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline APX808

• Administrator
    • APX R4nt5
« Reply #31 on: November 03, 2011, 12:55:57 PM »
I think Kindred's coming back lasted the same that LnL's one :S

Offline mountainredneck2051

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #32 on: November 03, 2011, 02:35:13 PM »
h1n1 flu shot contains

Beta-Propiolactone: carcinogen
Neomycin Sulfate: Immunotoxin
Polymxin B: Neurotoxin
Potassium Chloride: Neurotoxin
Sodium Taurodeoxycholate: carinogen/ immunotoxin
Thimerosal (mercury derivative): Neurotoxin
« Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 02:42:00 PM by mountainredneck2051 »
Bursting bubbles since 2013

Offline special-k

• Peasant Extraordinaire
  • Administrator
« Reply #33 on: November 03, 2011, 03:16:05 PM »
h1n1 flu shot contains

What?  No radioactive isotopes?  I feel gypped! :'(   
You forgot Aluminum: Heavy metal...Oh wait, never mind, that's in the HPV vaccine!
« Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 03:20:05 PM by special-k »
"It wouldn't do any good.  I've had the shit beat out of me a lot of times.  I just replenish with more shit."  - Billy McBride

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #34 on: November 03, 2011, 03:19:18 PM »
don't lose your hope yet that is just the things i know about that are in the flu shot!

perhaps RFID chips are in it also

Offline sledge

• Community Moderator
« Reply #35 on: November 03, 2011, 03:34:08 PM »
h1n1 flu shot contains

Screw getting a shot and all of that!  I can get all of that shit and more from cigarettes. LOL!  I gotta quit smoking.

In the pursuit of liberty, many will fall. In the pursuit of fascism, many will be against the wall..........   Courtesy of Xydaco

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #36 on: November 03, 2011, 04:27:04 PM »
sledge got it right, if anyone is gonna pump poison in my body it's going to be me damn it!!!!

Offline Reaver

• Hardcore Prepper
  • I just want it to start already
    • ASTINvlogs
« Reply #37 on: November 04, 2011, 02:59:56 AM »
The army had a " Mandatory " flu shot.
Well they end up giving it in a spray through the nose, I sucked it up and kept it in my throat then spit that shit out. Right after that, I blew my nose & forced myself to vomit.

The doc said that " As long as you don't blow your nose the first 5 minutes it should take " And I had that shit out in less than 30 seconds.  [URL=http://www.smileyvault.co
'Merica  [url=http://www.freesmileys.or Fuckyeah!
Any station this is net, any station this is net. Monster One Alpha Radio check over.

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #38 on: November 04, 2011, 09:54:20 AM »
Well they end up giving it in a spray through the nose, I sucked it up and kept it in my throat then spit that shit out. Right after that, I blew my nose & forced myself to vomit.

The doc said that " As long as you don't blow your nose the first 5 minutes it should take " And I had that shit out in less than 30 seconds. 

i'm proud of you reaver  [url=http://www.freesmileys.or

Offline Reaver

• Hardcore Prepper
  • I just want it to start already
    • ASTINvlogs
« Reply #39 on: November 04, 2011, 01:57:01 PM »

The doc said that " As long as you don't blow your nose the first 5 minutes it should take " And I had that shit out in less than 30 seconds. 

[URL=http://www.smileyvault.co thanks bro.

i'm proud of you reaver  [url=http://www.freesmileys.or
Any station this is net, any station this is net. Monster One Alpha Radio check over.

Offline TreadOnMeNot

• Prepper
« Reply #40 on: November 06, 2011, 07:28:27 PM »

You fuckin' rock  [URL=http://www.smileyvault.co

Offline Kobalt

• Committed prepper
« Reply #41 on: November 07, 2011, 10:44:46 AM »
I didn't know she was gone.
Fan out your shots. We want everyone to get some.

Offline Kindredspirit

• Prepper Apprentice
« Reply #42 on: November 23, 2011, 01:06:15 AM »
Im still here guys... checking in regularly.  Adjusting to being single again.  Ill trying to come up with an inspiring post soon. 
Risk all.... regret nothing

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #43 on: November 23, 2011, 02:09:52 AM »
Im still here guys... checking in regularly.  Adjusting to being single again.

good luck, i know how that is   [img]http://www.arrse.co.uk/at

Offline sledge

• Community Moderator
« Reply #44 on: November 23, 2011, 08:22:16 AM »
Im still here guys... checking in regularly.  Adjusting to being single again.  Ill trying to come up with an inspiring post soon.

Hey Kindred.  You'll make it.  Glad to see you again.  Don't be a stranger.

In the pursuit of liberty, many will fall. In the pursuit of fascism, many will be against the wall..........   Courtesy of Xydaco

Offline crudos

• Community Moderator
  • Expect Resistance
« Reply #45 on: December 08, 2011, 02:35:38 PM »
Thanks for the write-up KS. Appreciate the info. Definitely going to print that off for analog emergency information system.

goodnightChesty1775

« Reply #46 on: December 08, 2011, 04:52:57 PM »
i just got a nice cold, i think, it might have been a sinus infection but i laid me up for 3 days, i slept at least 20 hours a day for those 3 days, and after that insane pain in my ear and throat, hardly walk. i finally got a Zpack from my mom on monday and im feeling almost 100% now. i wish mexico wasnt a shit hole right now, so we could go stock up on some anti biotics...

Offline NOLA556

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #47 on: December 08, 2011, 05:09:28 PM »
I'm sorry if this has already been mentioned, and also if it's a bit off topic but it loosely pertains to med. supplies and I didn't feel it necessary to start a whole new thread.

just wanted to share a thought that I just had. ok so:

ANYONE WITH YOUNG KIDS STILL IN DIAPERS!!! have you thought about baby powder, diapers, diaper-rash cream, etc.?

my daughter is finally beginning to accept potty training (it's been a BATTLE) so I may not have to worry about this for much longer, but some folks may have babies who are a long way off from potty training. just something to think about.

it might also be wise to stock some of this stuff even if you don't have one of your own, but you have anyone close to you with a baby/toddler. someone that you wouldn't have the heart to turn away if they came to you for help.
Rome is burning, and Obama is playing the fiddle - GAP

Offline special-k

• Peasant Extraordinaire
  • Administrator
« Reply #48 on: March 21, 2012, 05:14:32 PM »
Well, I made it through another year without catching the flu or a single cold...And I DO NOT use or condone the flu vaccine.

If anyone is interested in how I keep from getting sick, please read my previous post in this thread (reply #30). 

http://straightprep.com/forum/index.php?topic=640.msg8510#msg8510

It really works.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2012, 05:17:29 PM by special-k »