Author Topic: Epidemic protection  (Read 825 times)

Offline pkveazey

• Hardcore Prepper
Epidemic protection
« on: October 31, 2016, 11:00:35 PM »
I haven't seen much about protection against infection from epidemics. I got a complete biohazard suit for me and the wife. We also have a bunch of surgical masks and a couple of brand new gas masks with lots of extra filters. I could go through all the medical equipment but most preppers have stethoscopes and blood pressure cuffs and other things. When I have a few pills left over, I mark them and put them in my medical bugout bag. Hopefully, I won't need any of that crap and at least will have what I need to help somebody else. Here's something I bet you haven't thought of: I gave our Primary care Doctor a pair of MURS handi-talkies in case I need to talk to him when all else fails. Now he is starting to do some prepping also.

Offline Kbop

• Hardcore Prepper
Re: Epidemic protection
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2016, 09:25:52 AM »
all the preps in place - wonderful
a Doctor on call - priceless
 :thumbsUp:

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2016, 09:48:32 AM »
pkveazey, check out the archives on this subject. There was a great discussion of do's and don't's on this subject. I think Erick, our resident bio expert, has given us a lot of good info on this subject.

Enjoy,  :pirateThumbUp:
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline Nemo

• Hardcore Prepper
  • From My Cold Dead Hands
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2016, 10:52:37 AM »
all the preps in place - wonderful
a Doctor on call - priceless
 :thumbsUp:

Add in a good lab with sufficient, assorted supply of script antibiotics and immunizations and you get-- alive.

Nemo
If you need a second magazine, its time to call in air support.

God created Man, Col. Sam Colt made him equal, John Moses Browning turned equality to perfection, Gaston Glock turned perfection into plastic fantastic junk.