Author Topic: Vortex Strike Eagle 1-8X24mm Riflescope & 30mm Ring Mount $279.99 FREES&H  (Read 1017 times)

Offline patriotman

• Committed prepper
  • Find me on Freezoxee - patriotman
Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight: My goodness, and my fortress; my high tower, and my deliverer; my shield, and he in whom I trust; who subdueth my people under me.

Psalm 144:1-2

Offline Deathstyle

• Hardcore Prepper
Re: Vortex Strike Eagle 1-8X24mm Riflescope & 30mm Ring Mount $279.99 FREES&H
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2019, 02:40:00 AM »
It links to Palmetto State Armory where it's already OUT OF STOCK. Too bad, most prices are at about $400 elsewhere.

PESHMERGANOR had the 1-6x version and loved it so much, he acquired 2nd just in case the 1st broke. Said it was really a game changer, especially when ISIS would assault the lines and realize they bit off more than they could chew. He'd use the magnification to pop 'em in the back as they were retreating. Also helped during countersniping OPs when ISIS shooters would crawl through the tall grass to get within rifle distance to take pop shots at the Kurds.
"Blackouts are God's way of saying, 'Don't worry 'bout it".

Offline patriotman

• Committed prepper
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2019, 07:40:23 AM »
It links to Palmetto State Armory where it's already OUT OF STOCK. Too bad, most prices are at about $400 elsewhere.

PESHMERGANOR had the 1-6x version and loved it so much, he acquired 2nd just in case the 1st broke. Said it was really a game changer, especially when ISIS would assault the lines and realize they bit off more than they could chew. He'd use the magnification to pop 'em in the back as they were retreating. Also helped during countersniping OPs when ISIS shooters would crawl through the tall grass to get within rifle distance to take pop shots at the Kurds.

Should have known that would happen at that price! I really want to try the Primary Arms 1-6x because I have heard good things and I love my Primary Arms 3x Prism. Glad to know it functions well in that scenario!
Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight: My goodness, and my fortress; my high tower, and my deliverer; my shield, and he in whom I trust; who subdueth my people under me.

Offline Deathstyle

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2019, 10:44:44 AM »
As far as PRIMARY ARMS optics go, check out YouTube channels ALPHA CHARLIE CONCEPTS and BRENT0331. They have reviews of the optics and have a deal with PRIMARY ARMS, where if click on the links in theit description boxes you'll get discounts and deals on some of those optics.

Offline patriotman

• Committed prepper
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2019, 12:32:13 PM »
As far as PRIMARY ARMS optics go, check out YouTube channels ALPHA CHARLIE CONCEPTS and BRENT0331. They have reviews of the optics and have a deal with PRIMARY ARMS, where if click on the links in theit description boxes you'll get discounts and deals on some of those optics.

Where do you think I learned about them in the first place? :D

Offline Deathstyle

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2019, 08:19:44 PM »

Where do you think I learned about them in the first place? :D

Lol I bet they sold out because Mr.GunsAndGear threw up the link on his Facebook. That asshole! :popcorn:

Offline patriotman

• Committed prepper
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2019, 09:02:20 PM »
Lol just ruining it for everyone!

Offline Deathstyle

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2019, 12:22:55 AM »
Wally World has a couple of similar options for the PESHMERGANOR 1-6x optic for $299.

Some include mounts and Vortex Kryptek Typhoon or Highlander hats

https://www.walmart.com/search/?query=vortex%20strike%20eagle&cat_id=0&typeahead=vortex%20stri

Offline patriotman

• Committed prepper
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2019, 07:22:29 AM »
That actually isn't too bad at all!