Author Topic: StraightPrep Store  (Read 16429 times)

Burt Gummer

Re: StraightPrep Store
« Reply #25 on: August 30, 2011, 11:37:20 PM »
All you groupies can wear a shirt with a bloody stick figure on it I'm sure you'll get plenty of positive reactions from your community on that one... <--Sarcasm ;D

southern patriot

« Reply #26 on: August 30, 2011, 11:50:39 PM »
Groupies ???

UnBroken

« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2011, 12:00:06 AM »
id  like to see it in tan, OD green or even a darker shade of blue.

505th.NM.Militia

« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2011, 12:03:26 AM »
Groupies ???

I just home made a sticker of my favorite dvd.     :-\:( :-[ :'(

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #29 on: August 31, 2011, 11:06:27 AM »
Just a suggestion from an old retailer.

> Do not stock more then two colors as inventory costs will eat you up.
> Buy more XL and L then you buy medium or small. 2/3's XL & L and 1/3 Medium and small is a good ratio.
> At first, do not buy women's or kids sizes- Wait to see what the demand will be.
> Buy quality t-ee's similar to what you see at Duluth trading company.http://www.duluthtrading.com/store/clothes-workwear/mens/mens-shirts/95587.aspx Quality = higher sell through rate. The pocket is great too for you smokers.
> Getting input is great but ThatGuy and or 505 need to make the final decision.  A t-shirt designed by committee will look like a
    t-shirt designed by a committee. You can always produce new styles which is great as it keeps people coming back.
> Last, don't wait as the holidays are coming quicker then you think. Pick a style; Pick a color and rock & roll.
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #30 on: August 31, 2011, 11:17:59 AM »
Calendars.

ThatGuy, 505 and the forum if you would like I can look into doing a Straight Prep Calendar.

The theme could be primaries and secondary's of Straight Prep. folks NO PICTURES OF FORUM MEMBERS!

January could be Burt's FAL
February could be Reaver's secondary
March - Dec etc, etc, etc ...

Forum members would send in their picture of their primary or secondary and several forum members can pick the best 12. The winners get a free calendar and everyone else has to buy one.

Recommended price would be the cost of the calendar, plus a 5-10% markup which could go towards the cost of the forum and future prizes, plus postage. I think if we could sell 250 calendars we would break even. Anything over that would be gravy. This would be another great Christmas present. If we sold 250 the price (including postage) would be around $25- each. We would just have to post the contest with a deadline of Sept 15th for the pictures. Calendars would be available around the first or second week of November. 

If you want to do this let's not wait. January 1 is only four months away.  :)
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Burt Gummer

« Reply #31 on: August 31, 2011, 11:28:54 AM »
I'd need to find a prepper chick to pose with the gun or else it won't be any good....

UnBroken

« Reply #32 on: August 31, 2011, 11:40:09 AM »
I'd need to find a prepper chick to pose with the gun or else it won't be any good....

[URL=http://www.smileyvault.co [URL=http://www.smileyvault.co

505th.NM.Militia

« Reply #33 on: August 31, 2011, 01:19:24 PM »
These are all awesome idea!  thatguy and I have talke about a lot of these ideas and luckily I am a university educated artist who can do 90% of the dessign and labor.  Heck if you look I didn't even create this topic so we have A LO5 of awesome people on here who seem to be on the same page.  Here's the break down....

1.  Shirts:  We agree on designs that represent our community and either make them, buy them, or special order them INDIVIDUALLY.  I know this will be difficult but there just isn't a budget right now for anything over a few bucks. 

2.  Same with stickers.  We should design stickers that celebrate prepardness culture, not necessarily the site....

3.  Calander.  Abreviated 2012 Apocalypse Calander...   why pay for all those extra days we aren't going to use?

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #34 on: August 31, 2011, 04:10:52 PM »
505th wrote:
3.  Calander.  Abreviated 2012 Apocalypse Calander...   why pay for all those extra days we aren't going to use?

Good point on the calendar.  :))

CrookedSights

« Reply #35 on: September 01, 2011, 01:03:19 AM »
I would love a "Shoot him in the cock" shirt and I like Boonedawgs avatar with the rattler and warned you ,JUST NO FUCKING YELLOW! And 'merica somewhere on it is a must, possibly fuck yeah.

Offline mountainredneck2051

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #36 on: September 01, 2011, 01:50:05 AM »
Bursting bubbles since 2013

505th.NM.Militia

« Reply #37 on: September 01, 2011, 02:00:39 AM »

is that a fucking garden snake?

it's just a conceptual drawing, but...

BUSTED.  [url=http://yoursmiles.org/p-m

Offline mountainredneck2051

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #38 on: September 01, 2011, 02:07:58 AM »
were so kick ass 5 year ghetto stomp us around every day
Bursting bubbles since 2013

Offline Reaver

• Hardcore Prepper
  • I just want it to start already
    • ASTINvlogs
« Reply #39 on: September 01, 2011, 02:30:11 AM »
Calendars.

ThatGuy, 505 and the forum if you would like I can look into doing a Straight Prep Calendar.

The theme could be primaries and secondary's of Straight Prep. folks NO PICTURES OF FORUM MEMBERS!

January could be Burt's FAL
February could be Reaver's secondary
March - Dec etc, etc, etc ...

Forum members would send in their picture of their primary or secondary and several forum members can pick the best 12. The winners get a free calendar and everyone else has to buy one.

Recommended price would be the cost of the calendar, plus a 5-10% markup which could go towards the cost of the forum and future prizes, plus postage. I think if we could sell 250 calendars we would break even. Anything over that would be gravy. This would be another great Christmas present. If we sold 250 the price (including postage) would be around $25- each. We would just have to post the contest with a deadline of Sept 15th for the pictures. Calendars would be available around the first or second week of November. 

If you want to do this let's not wait. January 1 is only four months away.  :)

Best Idea yet. I concur 100%
Any station this is net, any station this is net. Monster One Alpha Radio check over.

Ghost

« Reply #40 on: September 01, 2011, 06:56:01 PM »
I want a shirt that says "shoot em in the cock!", dunno about the rest of you guys, but that's just me :D

Offline NOLA556

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #41 on: September 01, 2011, 07:21:09 PM »
those little talking greeting cards that play a recording when you open them!!!

"POP!... right in the sheath... POP! POP!... shoot 'em in the cock.. POP! POP!"
Rome is burning, and Obama is playing the fiddle - GAP

southern patriot

« Reply #42 on: September 01, 2011, 09:25:40 PM »
Pop....fuck i missed!

Offline NOLA556

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #43 on: September 01, 2011, 09:41:57 PM »
POP!... i think i missed again!

Offline thatGuy

• Kind Lover
  • Community Moderator
    • thatGuy's youtube
« Reply #44 on: September 02, 2011, 12:24:45 AM »
I want to be angry about that NOLA and Southern but its ok, I miss more than you guys shoot.

Offline NOLA556

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #45 on: September 02, 2011, 12:35:47 AM »
I want to be angry about that NOLA and Southern but its ok, I miss more than you guys shoot.

probably right.

southern patriot

« Reply #46 on: September 02, 2011, 02:27:07 AM »
i agree!

Offline Outonowhere

• Hardcore Prepper
  • Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
« Reply #47 on: September 02, 2011, 05:07:03 PM »
OH SNAP!
"A GREAT CONTRADICTION IS THE BELIEF IN STATES RIGHTS WHILE NOT SUPPORTING THE RIGHTS OF THE INDIVIDUAL."  - Me
Han shot first!

Offline thatGuy

• Kind Lover
  • Community Moderator
    • thatGuy's youtube
« Reply #48 on: September 02, 2011, 05:29:49 PM »
On a serious note, you got to push yourself to the point of failure. You have to do the things that are hard and uncomfortable when you train. Unless you constanly push the bar higher and higher then you will always bang your head into it. So I miss, I miss, I miss tons of shots. While we still have jobs and ROL we should be out there pushing ourselves. It's our families and our liberty that depend on it.

UnBroken

« Reply #49 on: September 02, 2011, 05:31:35 PM »
On a serious note, you got to push yourself to the point of failure. You have to do the things that are hard and uncomfortable when you train. Unless you constanly push the bar higher and higher then you will always bang your head into it. So I miss, I miss, I miss tons of shots. While we still have jobs and ROL we should be out there pushing ourselves. It's our families and our liberty that depend on it.

i think i have said almost the same thing afew times lol...anyway [URL=http://www.smileyvault.co [URL=http://www.smileyvault.co [URL=http://www.smileyvault.co