Author Topic: Plano All-Weather II Scoped Rifle/Shotgun Case $64.99 FREE S&H  (Read 911 times)

Offline patriotman

• Committed prepper
  • Find me on Freezoxee - patriotman
Plano All-Weather II Scoped Rifle/Shotgun Case $64.99 FREE S&H
« on: January 31, 2019, 04:23:43 PM »
https://www.ammoland.com/2019/01/plano-all-weather-ii-scoped-rifle-shotgun-case/

Search for "Plano All-Weather II Scoped Rifle/Shotgun Case" on Amazon. 42" option is the $64.99 one.
Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight: My goodness, and my fortress; my high tower, and my deliverer; my shield, and he in whom I trust; who subdueth my people under me.

Psalm 144:1-2

Offline patriotman

• Committed prepper
Re: Plano All-Weather II Scoped Rifle/Shotgun Case $64.99 FREE S&H
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2019, 02:06:13 PM »
Update - the idiots at Amazon sent me two cases instead of one. So instead of getting one for 50% off, I got one for 50% off and the second one free  :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:
Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight: My goodness, and my fortress; my high tower, and my deliverer; my shield, and he in whom I trust; who subdueth my people under me.

Offline Kbop

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2019, 06:13:32 PM »
Sweet! a BOGO.  Now you need another rifle for the other case  >:D

Offline Nemo

• Hardcore Prepper
  • From My Cold Dead Hands
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2019, 06:49:04 PM »
Wait till you get your plastic money monthly statement.

Nemo
If you need a second magazine, its time to call in air support.

God created Man, Col. Sam Colt made him equal, John Moses Browning turned equality to perfection, Gaston Glock turned perfection into plastic fantastic junk.

Offline patriotman

• Committed prepper
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2019, 07:14:58 PM »
Wait till you get your plastic money monthly statement.

Nemo

Nope! Confirmed the charge and the Amazon order. If they mess up, I get to keep it.

Sweet! a BOGO.  Now you need another rifle for the other case  >:D

Case is already filled. When you look at the Amazon item, it says "Plano II". On the order page, it says "Plano 2 rifle/shotgun case" so I think they thought the 2 was the number of cases lol

Offline Nemo

• Hardcore Prepper
  • From My Cold Dead Hands
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2019, 02:23:56 PM »
Dayum, maybe you should put that pump 22 in it.  Just to keep it safe.  On a trip.  Yeah, that the ticket.

Nemo
If you need a second magazine, its time to call in air support.

God created Man, Col. Sam Colt made him equal, John Moses Browning turned equality to perfection, Gaston Glock turned perfection into plastic fantastic junk.

Offline patriotman

• Committed prepper
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2019, 02:37:26 PM »
Dayum, maybe you should put that pump 22 in it.  Just to keep it safe.  On a trip.  Yeah, that the ticket.

Nemo

;D