Author Topic: Magpul 30 Round PMAG 5.56mm Magazines $7.99ea CODE FREES&H10+  (Read 1217 times)

Offline patriotman

• Committed prepper
  • Find me on Freezoxee - patriotman
Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight: My goodness, and my fortress; my high tower, and my deliverer; my shield, and he in whom I trust; who subdueth my people under me.

Psalm 144:1-2

Offline Erick

• Committed prepper
Re: Magpul 30 Round PMAG 5.56mm Magazines $7.99ea CODE FREES&H10+
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2019, 05:00:42 PM »
Just got another 10 (or was it 20 I lose count..)
Every day, men who will follow orders to kill you, exercise. Do you?

Offline Nemo

• Hardcore Prepper
  • From My Cold Dead Hands
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2019, 06:40:38 PM »
I will have to get some.  In case I can ever get a rifle like that again.  As most here know I had to sell all but a couple of mine for some doc bills and scripts.

But I am squeezing pennies.  I even got rid of the boat so it don't sink and lose the couple cheap ones I still have.

Nemo
If you need a second magazine, its time to call in air support.

God created Man, Col. Sam Colt made him equal, John Moses Browning turned equality to perfection, Gaston Glock turned perfection into plastic fantastic junk.

Offline patriotman

• Committed prepper
  • Find me on Freezoxee - patriotman
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2019, 06:11:13 AM »
 :thumbsdown:
I will have to get some.  In case I can ever get a rifle like that again.  As most here know I had to sell all but a couple of mine for some doc bills and scripts.

But I am squeezing pennies.  I even got rid of the boat so it don't sink and lose the couple cheap ones I still have.

Nemo

If money is tight I suggest watching Palmetto State. They sometimes have syupid rifle kit deals where you get everything except the stripped lower for like $259 or $279. I f that is too big a chunk, they sometimes have complete uppers for $199 or $219 and then lower parts kits for $89 and stripped lowers for $30 or $40. Quality AR for under $350
Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight: My goodness, and my fortress; my high tower, and my deliverer; my shield, and he in whom I trust; who subdueth my people under me.

Psalm 144:1-2