Author Topic: GIVEAWAY » Win a Bi-Tone XD-S® 3.3″ Single Stack 9mm from Springfield Armory!  (Read 2108 times)

Offline special-k

• Peasant Extraordinaire
  • Administrator
Okay... If any of you mofos's win, I get a 10% finders fee... deal?

:chuky:

All they want is an email address.  You can enter more email addresses if you use different proxy servers.  They neglect to specify exactly when the contest is over, but they do say "One winner will be selected the week of March 23, 2015."  SO ENTER SOON!!!

http://www.alloutdoor.com/2015/03/20/win-bi-tone-xd-s-3-3%E2%80%B3-single-stack-9mm-springfield-armory/?utm_source=Newsletter&utm_medium=Email&utm_content=2015-03-21&utm_campaign=Weekly+Newsletter
"It wouldn't do any good.  I've had the shit beat out of me a lot of times.  I just replenish with more shit."  - Billy McBride

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
OK SK...If I get some weird virus from Russia I am going to go to S. Ohio and find you.  :gunner:

If I win I will trade it in on a H&K PV9 and buy ya' a beer  :cheers:

Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline special-k

• Peasant Extraordinaire
  • Administrator
OK SK...If I get some weird virus from Russia I am going to go to S. Ohio and find you...
It's a legit site.
"It wouldn't do any good.  I've had the shit beat out of me a lot of times.  I just replenish with more shit."  - Billy McBride

Offline Nemo

• Hardcore Prepper
  • From My Cold Dead Hands
OK, but like JM says, I will be coming from S. Ga.

Nemo
If you need a second magazine, its time to call in air support.

God created Man, Col. Sam Colt made him equal, John Moses Browning turned equality to perfection, Gaston Glock turned perfection into plastic fantastic junk.

brat

If you don't like that site Jmac and Nemo, you can go to any of these in the link. There is more than one gun and gear to try to get, but you gotta do it today. Good luck.

http://www.springfield-armory.com/xds-weekend/

Offline Nemo

• Hardcore Prepper
JM was just yanking a chain on the eastern front and I was coming in on the southern flank.  IIRC brat you are in Tn?  That would be a classic pincher movement.  That would have to be well coordinated methinks.  Yanking a chain in 2 opposite directions at the same time.  But I suspect he and I could get it.

Nemo

God created Man, Col. Sam Colt made him equal, John Moses Browning turned equality to perfection, Gaston Glock turned perfection into plastic fantastic junk.

brat

Yep Nemo, TN.... just pick me up on your way.  :cowboy:

Offline Nemo

• Hardcore Prepper
No Brat, I was talking about the assault on your position due to your comments about like it or leave it.  I would come in with the main thrust into the belly of Tn, being as I am closer and JM would sneak down from above on the map for the rear assault.

Nemo

brat

Ahhhh...... but I didn't say "like it or leave it". I just offered an alternative site due to the concern expressed about the original site, plus the opportunity to get more.

Besides, we're already watching ya'll down in GA anyway.......... tried to take our water a few years ago. And JM's my age, can he even "sneak" ?  :hiding:

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
Other than the sounds of a rusty hing as I walk, I can sneak with the best of 'em.  :pirateThumbUp:
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.