Author Topic: Bunker Hill Ammo Cans - $3.99 from Harbor Freight  (Read 1043 times)

Offline patriotman

• Committed prepper
  • Find me on Freezoxee - patriotman
Bunker Hill Ammo Cans - $3.99 from Harbor Freight
« on: February 26, 2019, 09:15:22 PM »
Plastic ammo cans. I have a bunch. They are perfectly fine and I always buy a few when this sale happens.

Gotta enter the coupon code under the barcode, and search specifically for the item number.
Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight: My goodness, and my fortress; my high tower, and my deliverer; my shield, and he in whom I trust; who subdueth my people under me.

Psalm 144:1-2

Offline Nemo

• Hardcore Prepper
  • From My Cold Dead Hands
Re: Bunker Hill Ammo Cans - $3.99 from Harbor Freight
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2019, 09:29:42 PM »
I got a bunch of them when they were on the buy something get one of these free loss leaders.  The cans themselves are decent quality (all plastic) but the handles have a tendency to not stay on very well.

I have a source for the military ammo cans at great prices.  Fat 50s in excellent condition for about $10.  Cannot beat that deal with a stick and stones.  He also sells 30s, the 88 mortar shell cans and all kinds of them.

The only real cost of them would be getting them to you.  But if you plan a pass through down 81 on the right weekend, you can pick them up yourself.

Nemo
If you need a second magazine, its time to call in air support.

God created Man, Col. Sam Colt made him equal, John Moses Browning turned equality to perfection, Gaston Glock turned perfection into plastic fantastic junk.

Offline patriotman

• Committed prepper
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2019, 06:08:04 AM »
I got a bunch of them when they were on the buy something get one of these free loss leaders.  The cans themselves are decent quality (all plastic) but the handles have a tendency to not stay on very well.

I have a source for the military ammo cans at great prices.  Fat 50s in excellent condition for about $10.  Cannot beat that deal with a stick and stones.  He also sells 30s, the 88 mortar shell cans and all kinds of them.

The only real cost of them would be getting them to you.  But if you plan a pass through down 81 on the right weekend, you can pick them up yourself.

Nemo

Wow, Fat 50s at that price? Hmmmmmmmmm I am heading back to NC down 81 the first weekend of May. I may place an order before then.....thanls for the offer! Any chance you can obtain a full list of containers and prices?
Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight: My goodness, and my fortress; my high tower, and my deliverer; my shield, and he in whom I trust; who subdueth my people under me.

Offline Nemo

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2019, 08:41:14 AM »
http://www.gunshows-usa.com/virginia/   Next one around here is 23/24 March.  Could likely work out meet up on the Fri before during set up time also.

Look for Roanoke or Salem Va.  My contact is  will be there (he will have a table or 2 at the show right next to VCDL) and I can work out a deal.  I will discuss that with him.  Roanoke is 5 miles off 81, Salem close to 10.

That is the best way to go.  If you're not traveling on show weekends I would have to get them, schedule up a meet with you, you would stop around exit 150 and all that headache.  Hail, you might even have to buy me a Big Mac or such. ;D  Side note-- there is a gas station at 150 that always has the best gas prices within 50 miles.  Fair warning-- its I-81, its Always heavy traffic.  Expect delays and slow downs.

Of course if you want to visit the Big Show, check out the one in Chantilly Va.  If you want a few minutes at each table, plan on a 2 day walkthrough.  With proper scheduling a delivery there may work.  Might be a good thing to try to set up for Fall for a general meet up for the bunch around here.   HHHMMMM??

Let me see what I can work out.

Nemo

God created Man, Col. Sam Colt made him equal, John Moses Browning turned equality to perfection, Gaston Glock turned perfection into plastic fantastic junk.

Offline patriotman

• Committed prepper
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2019, 09:58:59 AM »
http://www.gunshows-usa.com/virginia/   Next one around here is 23/24 March.  Could likely work out meet up on the Fri before during set up time also.

Look for Roanoke or Salem Va.  My contact is  will be there (he will have a table or 2 at the show right next to VCDL) and I can work out a deal.  I will discuss that with him.  Roanoke is 5 miles off 81, Salem close to 10.

That is the best way to go.  If you're not traveling on show weekends I would have to get them, schedule up a meet with you, you would stop around exit 150 and all that headache.  Hail, you might even have to buy me a Big Mac or such. ;D  Side note-- there is a gas station at 150 that always has the best gas prices within 50 miles.  Fair warning-- its I-81, its Always heavy traffic.  Expect delays and slow downs.

Of course if you want to visit the Big Show, check out the one in Chantilly Va.  If you want a few minutes at each table, plan on a 2 day walkthrough.  With proper scheduling a delivery there may work.  Might be a good thing to try to set up for Fall for a general meet up for the bunch around here.   HHHMMMM??

Let me see what I can work out.

Nemo

I'll buy you several + gas $$. The only way I am making it down is if I am already in route to class, so it would be that May weekend or bust. Don't kill yourself making any crazy plans or deals though.

Offline Nemo

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2019, 04:36:49 PM »
I will see him on the weekend of the 23rd.  I will get a info and probably some pics then.

Nemo