Author Topic: World Events / Why we Should Prep  (Read 383 times)

Offline StepsToPrep

• Prepper Apprentice
World Events / Why we Should Prep
« on: September 30, 2017, 11:56:04 AM »
Check out This Article on things happening around the world and why it is important to prep during this time

http://stepstoprep.com/index.php/2017/09/30/why-you-should-prep-world-events/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Nemo

• Hardcore Prepper
  • From My Cold Dead Hands
Re: World Events / Why we Should Prep
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2017, 12:03:22 PM »
Hey, good idea, maybe we should think about stuff like that.  Do you really think we should do that?

Or is this just a one time fly by to post something advertising your website.

You might want to learn to grammar and editing.  Improper capitalization is bad. Run on sentences are bad.  Near duplication of pages with a paragraph or so modification is bad.

Methinks it was a 5 minute zoom/post/gone/no return and methinks also I shall not go back to your site again.  I have bookmarked you though.  You are in a special folder I call Blacklist and I routinely check that prior to clicking.  Just so I do not visit places that have earned a spot there.

You might want to learn to grammar and editing.  Improper capitalization is bad. Run on sentences are bad.  Near duplication of pages with a paragraph or so modification is bad.

But there is a possibility of you moving to the regular list if I find myself to be wrong. 

Anyone care to comment on the chances of my error?

Nemo
« Last Edit: September 30, 2017, 12:11:02 PM by Nemo »
If you need a second magazine, its time to call in air support.

God created Man, Col. Sam Colt made him equal, John Moses Browning turned equality to perfection, Gaston Glock turned perfection into plastic fantastic junk.

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2017, 12:26:10 PM »
Yeah Nemo pretty poorly written even by my standards.
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline Nemo

• Hardcore Prepper
  • From My Cold Dead Hands
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2017, 12:55:24 AM »
No defense of self or post after getting called out for just advertising posts. 

Bucket of go away and don't come back is applicable methinks.

Nemo
If you need a second magazine, its time to call in air support.

God created Man, Col. Sam Colt made him equal, John Moses Browning turned equality to perfection, Gaston Glock turned perfection into plastic fantastic junk.