Author Topic: What is happening in America and the UK  (Read 1142 times)

Offline thatGuy

• Kind Lover
  • Community Moderator
    • thatGuy's youtube
Re: What is happening in America and the UK
« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2013, 05:55:59 PM »
TG, I'm not rushing to anyone's defence, you are all adults and the conversation has be very moderate considering the potential for emotional outburst.

Kyle, is this issue important enough to you to turn a skilled individual away from your group? I do understand that you see it as another symptom of the degradation of American Society and I can agree with you there but lets not allow the .01% of things we disagree on prevent us from seeing how much we have in common.

Divisiveness is a tool that the powerful use to keep the weak separated and alone. Just like family we may not always be able to agree but we should always be there for one another, no?

CrookedSights

« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2013, 06:53:38 PM »
lets not allow the .01% of things we disagree on prevent us from seeing how much we have in common.

Divisiveness is a tool that the powerful use to keep the weak separated and alone. Just like family we may not always be able to agree but we should always be there for one another, no?

This, the world needs much more of this.  [URL=http://www.smileyvault.co

Offline WhiteWolfReloaded

• Senior Prepper
« Reply #27 on: April 20, 2013, 11:14:28 PM »
That's a valid point TG, but consider it this way. When I see individuals who support liberal themes I take a longer moment to study their world view. More times than not those individuals are going to lean towards a bias when times are tough. In my experience they tend to be the weakest link in the chain. In a WROL world I may help an individual like that out of compassion and charity, but trusting them is another matter. Keep in mind if I'm not supporting abortion I'm certainly not going to support killing someone or just allowing them to be killed because of their bias.

In fact, when it comes to the guys I'm prepping with I made it known right off the bat I intend to help people and not just hunker down in a corner on a remote mountain. With that help will come a hefty portion of apologetics and theology. People are going to want to understand how and why this has all happened to our nation. You can offer them anger, fear, and hate; or you can offer them hope, compassion, and truth depending on how it's explained.

So I hope you understand I have no intention of allowing divisiveness to dictate who I am and what I do. "In Essentials Unity, In Non-Essentials Liberty, In All Things Charity." There's a reason I quote that.  "We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ." 2 Corinthians 10:5 That is my stance. And I'm willing to die on that hill.

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #28 on: April 27, 2013, 07:59:22 AM »
I am glad that the Judge burned her. I hope Gosnell in Philly gets his comeuppance too.
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.