Author Topic: Trump - Kim Jong-un  (Read 210 times)

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
Trump - Kim Jong-un
« on: June 12, 2018, 09:49:04 AM »
A year ago folks here on the UP forum were predicting war with the NORKs, what are your thoughts now?
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline Nemo

• Hardcore Prepper
  • From My Cold Dead Hands
Re: Trump - Kim Jong-un
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2018, 10:03:34 AM »
My thought-- Strategic Patience is a bad idea for international relations.  Don't try it.

Nemo
If you need a second magazine, its time to call in air support.

God created Man, Col. Sam Colt made him equal, John Moses Browning turned equality to perfection, Gaston Glock turned perfection into plastic fantastic junk.

gadget99

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2018, 11:10:39 AM »
I am praying that this works out.

I am biased by my year posted on the DMZ in the mid 80s. Freaking scary place.

This is a historic event though. I believe that things were coming to a head and the course was heading strongly towards conflict. So it was either get to the table and talk or risk conflict.

We are not out of the woods yet. So let's hope that sanity is not rare in this case.

Cheers

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2018, 11:00:19 AM »
I agree gadget, "We are not out of the woods yet. So let's hope that sanity is not rare in this case."

IF things go forward I suspect that things will be close to being wrapped up by November 6th, the mid-term elections.

Lets keep in mind that the old line guard advising Kim may get in the way of this going forward. 
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline zanedclark

• Prepper
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2018, 11:40:56 AM »
Let's hope and pray this works.

Z