Author Topic: To Beat a Dead Horse  (Read 241 times)

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
To Beat a Dead Horse
« on: February 17, 2018, 04:29:58 PM »
With the tragic events in Florida this past week I have heard a lot of caterwauling coming out AGAIN about banning a certain type of firearm. Based on the MSM (Main Stream Media) and Politicians you would think that the murderous weapon called a AR-15 was mowing down our citizens by the thousands. So I went and found the US Department of Justice/FBI statistics from 2014 that I thought I would share with my readers.

Here goes...

In 2014 there were 11,961 murders in the USA. 8,124 were caused by firearms. Here is a list of worse to least worse:

1) Handguns, 5,562. 2) Other firearms not specified 2,052. 3) Shot guns 262. 4) Rifles (This includes AR-15's) 248.

As you can see no matter what side of the debate you are on concerning firearms, rifles are the least of our worries.

An interesting side note, when you look at ALL murders - Murders by knives or other cutting instruments and personal, e.g. feet, hands, fists, the murders were 1,567 and 658 respectively. 3-6 times murder by rifle.

Before you spout off on either side of the debate know your facts.

Here are the stats I used from the Dept of Justice/FBI.

Please do not be a wall flower. When folks post unsubstantiated information, counter their argument with facts.
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline Kbop

• Hardcore Prepper
Re: To Beat a Dead Horse
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2018, 06:04:57 PM »
thanks for including the base facts!