Author Topic: Success In Va  (Read 299 times)

Offline Nemo

• Hardcore Prepper
  • From My Cold Dead Hands
Success In Va
« on: July 09, 2019, 09:57:40 PM »
Northam (governor but more accurately jerk in charge)  called a special session of the state legislature to address the gun violence problem after the Va Bch shooting. 

VCDL, NRA and a bunch of other gun freedom organizations got in gear and responded.  Basically we got the legislature to open the session, do what is necessary to procedurally continue all the pending stuff until November and closed teh session.

Now comes the hard part.  All this stuff is coming up after the elections this fall.

Northam is trying to go back to one gun a month, start universal background check, locality restrictions on carry, assault rifle ban, big magazine ban and a crapton more limits.

The battle begins.

Nemo

If you need a second magazine, its time to call in air support.

God created Man, Col. Sam Colt made him equal, John Moses Browning turned equality to perfection, Gaston Glock turned perfection into plastic fantastic junk.

Offline Jackalope

• Administrator
  • Free Citizen
Re: Success In Va
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2019, 05:49:41 AM »
      That's a good start, but it sounds like the real work begins this Fall.  Pro-gunners can't let up.

Offline Erick

• Committed prepper
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2019, 01:45:25 PM »
Big Thank you to all the activists!  :thumbsUp:

Every day, men who will follow orders to kill you, exercise. Do you?

Offline Nemo

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2019, 10:07:31 PM »
Anyone around here with ties to Va (even a bit thin*) not a member of VCDL?  IF so, JOIN damya JOIN!

It makes a world of difference when I talk to someone in the Legislature in Richmond and tell them I am with VCDL, we have 8000 members and we want you to support X, Y, and Z and stop A, B, and C.

If I could say-- we have 12000 members it would make them pay that much more attention.

Nemo

VCDL.org

https://www.shopvirginiahistory.org/Virginia-Creed-Mug-P154.aspx

*To be a Virginian, either by birth, marriage or even on one's Mother's side, is an introduction to any State in the Union, a Passport to any Foreign Country and a Benediction from Above.

God created Man, Col. Sam Colt made him equal, John Moses Browning turned equality to perfection, Gaston Glock turned perfection into plastic fantastic junk.

Offline pkveazey

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2019, 05:32:31 AM »
I went to the website and printed out the form to join. I'll mull it over for a day or two and probably send the joining fee. I don't donate to anybody so that's not going to happen.

Offline Nemo

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2019, 10:27:59 PM »
Don't mull, do it.  I might hit you up for a couch or stall or something come November.  Then I will drag you into Richmond to join one of the lobbying teams.

Nemo

Offline grizz

• Hardcore Prepper
  • Lets Go Brandon
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2019, 08:21:48 PM »
I keep trying the one gun a month thing but it gets expensive buying all those guns and then you need another safe and its a vicious circle... Ohhh and then you need ammo for everything  :facepalm:
.:: We SaluteOur Veterans ::.
[IMG]http://vpnavy01.c