Author Topic: State Attorney Generals Object to U.S. HR-1  (Read 271 times)

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
State Attorney Generals Object to U.S. HR-1
« on: March 08, 2021, 10:17:48 AM »
State Attorney Generals Object to U.S. HR-1

The following State Attorney General's sent a letter to the leaders of the U.S. House of Representatives in opposition to U.S. HR-1. This bill, that was passed last week in the U.S. House and sent to the Senate, would Federalize all Federal elections in direct opposition to Article 1 - Legislative Branch, section 4; Clause 1 and the 14th Amendment to the Bill of Rights.

The letter to the U.S. House readership can be read in its entirety here.

It appears that some states are fighting this Unconstitutional Bill - Twenty to be exact. If one of these Attorney General's is from your state write them an email thanking them. If your Attorney General did not sign the letter, send them an email asking why? I am sure there will be another letter written and sent to the U.S. Senate. If your Attorney General didn't sign the U.S. House letter, ask them to sign the Senate's version.

Last, if you are thinking of moving from your Purple or Blue state to a more liberty minded state, keep these twenty states in mind.

Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline pkveazey

• Hardcore Prepper
Re: State Attorney Generals Object to U.S. HR-1
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2021, 11:46:52 AM »
I will never understand why the FBI doesn't get involved in this sort of thing. The Representatives either know or should know that even talking seriously about or taking action to violate the Constitution is illegal. When it violates the people's Constitutional Rights, it falls under Title 18 Section 241 which concerns Conspiring under color of law to violate Civil Rights. If this BS passes, you know it will end up in front of the Supreme Court. The Marbury vs Madison decision will be the argument. The court ruled in 1802 that any law that violates or contradicts the Constitution is not valid and shall not be enforced. I know a lot of Policemen and I have asked several of them if they know the ruling on Marbury vs Madison and I am yet to find one who knows that they can refuse to enforce unconstitutional laws.