Author Topic: Starbuck's Marriage View  (Read 1894 times)

hjmoosejaw

Re: Starbuck's Marriage View
« Reply #50 on: April 03, 2013, 10:51:00 AM »
I originated this thread, and wish I hadn't. I'm ready to see it die as much as the next guy. After seeing some of the categories for postings, like "General Off Topic" , Mass Media, Trench Humor" for examples, I didn't know they all had to be Prep related. After reading the description for "Politics", I thought this category would be the place to post something that has been on every news media outlet constantly in the recent past. I guess I was mistaken. While some are okay with the subject, and others are disgusted with it, it was thought provoking. Like I said, I'm ready to see the thread die as much as the next guy, along with other threads ( can't name them right off the bat ) that are dumb as Hell, yet keep going and going and going................ Have a good day!

HJ, I don't see anything wrong with posting the article in the way that you did.  It is thought provoking.  My issue is with those that feel that they are ever going to change someone else's mind on the topic.   So they keep arguing a position over and over like it was going to have any effect at all, or that it's their Godly mission to do so in order to save the country.   Their passion is impressive, but please, enough is enough when it's the same thing over and over.

If I offended you in any way I apologize, that was not my intent.  I've posted my share of the dumb threads that you mentioned.  This one looks like it came from the mind of Einstein in comparison to some of them.   

LOL, no, not at all sledge. I just saw it mentioned here and there about dropping it, due to it not being prep related. My reply wasn't to you, it was just general. I was going to post a reply yesterday, but was short on time. Yep, not offended, not upset, nothing. LOL, Have a good one.  [URL=http://www.smileyvault.co
« Last Edit: April 03, 2013, 10:56:12 AM by hjmoosejaw »

Offline mountainredneck2051

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #51 on: April 03, 2013, 11:01:34 AM »
i'll just leave it at this,

fuck you all
Bursting bubbles since 2013

Offline sledge

• Community Moderator
« Reply #52 on: April 03, 2013, 11:14:01 AM »
Here's one to discuss if we want to continue talking about gays.  At least this one has guns in it.

Leftist Hypocrite on Guns Arrested for Having Gun and Demanding Gay Sex
http://theblacksphere.net/2013/03/leftist-hypocrite-on-guns-arrested-for-having-gun/

NYC mayor Bloomberg needs to spend less time policing soda and more time vetting his coalition, Mayors Against Illegal Guns. In Marcus Hook, PA, Mayor James ?Jay? Schiliro, a member of Bloomberg-sponsored gun control organization ?Mayors Against Illegal Guns? was arrested and charged in connection with a handgun incident at his home.

Schiliro, 38, allegedly ordered a local police officer to bring a 20-year-old male friend to his home, where the mayor plied him with alcohol, and made sexual advances which the man refused. Schiliro allegedly brandished several handguns and fired one of them into the floor in an apparent attempt to intimidate the young man, who reportedly was in fear of his life. I guess this 20-year old male ?friend? didn?t realize the mayor?s home was not a ?safe zone.? Holy Joe Biden, why didn?t the kid just fire a shot gun or do what the CO legislator recommended, which is ?just TAKE IT!?

Schiliro faces charges of official oppression, reckless endangerment, unlawful restraint, false imprisonment, and furnishing a minor with alcohol. He surrendered to authorities on Thursday morning, and his attorney declared that ?we intend to fight these charges.? Hopefully without a GUN!

The mayor was freed on $50,000 bail and told to stay away from the alleged victim and give up his stash of firearms.

It is said that Schiliro is a Republican, but I don?t believe it. He has refused requests by town officials to step down, and he intends to continue to run in the May 21 contested mayoral primary. Mayors Against Illegal Guns reportedly dropped him  immediately from the list of coalition supporters when this news emerged, however, and he no longer appears on the website of the organization of approximately 800 mayors, mostly Democrats, which is led by NYC Mayor Bloomberg. Looks like Bloomberg?s group may have lost its token?

Schiliro isn?t the only member of Mayors Against Illegal Guns who has run into trouble with the law. For example, Craig Lowe, the Democrat major of Gainesville, Florida, who appears in a gun-control commercial with Mayor Bloomberg, was recently arrested for DUI at the scene of a crash when the Highway Patrol found him asleep behind the wheel of his car. Other elected officials in the group have allegedly been been charged with corruption, assaulting a police officer, and child sex crimes. You gotta love those Democrats!

In the pursuit of liberty, many will fall. In the pursuit of fascism, many will be against the wall..........   Courtesy of Xydaco

Offline WhiteWolfReloaded

• Senior Prepper
« Reply #53 on: April 03, 2013, 05:18:25 PM »
You know what guys personally what ever you all support is up to you, but I'd prefer to think of you all as wiser men than that. After all, you are preppers, you support the Constitution, and you love what the USA stands for.....er used to stand for. I'm just really shocked to see you all supporting the same things that Nancy Pelosi and Barack Obama do. That's your call though. I mean, maybe guys like Walker and I just need to wake up and realize Obama, Pelosi, and Reid really have our nation's best interest at heart.

Offline Reaver

• Hardcore Prepper
  • I just want it to start already
    • ASTINvlogs
« Reply #54 on: April 03, 2013, 06:51:28 PM »
You know what guys personally what ever you all support is up to you, but I'd prefer to think of you all as wiser men than that. After all, you are preppers, you support the Constitution, and you love what the USA stands for.....er used to stand for. I'm just really shocked to see you all supporting the same things that Nancy Pelosi and Barack Obama do. That's your call though. I mean, maybe guys like Walker and I just need to wake up and realize Obama, Pelosi, and Reid really have our nation's best interest at heart.

The first amendment bro.

Freedom of Religion, or lack of.

Because not following your god is actually ok under these laws.

Even if you don't like it. I know, its hard for ( one of hundreds of different types of Christians ) to not enforce your shit on others. I know, I've seen it.

To bad its not going to work and Amendment 1 is why.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2013, 06:53:01 PM by Reaver »
Any station this is net, any station this is net. Monster One Alpha Radio check over.

• Senior Prepper
« Reply #55 on: April 03, 2013, 10:12:38 PM »

The first amendment bro.

Even if you don't like it. I know, its hard for ( one of hundreds of different types of Christians ) to not enforce your shit on others. I know, I've seen it.

There's a big difference between forcing someone and appealing to them Reaver. Do you see me holding a gun to anyone's head? Don't think so. I believe in freedom of speech, but it's possible to abuse that by spraying shit that's a lie. Hey, anyone ever find those WMD's in Iraq? Good example of freedom of speech run a muck. Yet it's ok for the government to support Syrian rebels who are beheading Christians overseas? So I guess I have to ask whose freedom of speech you really want to defend? People you agree with or people who tell the truth? If you just don't get it man and that's fine. I realize that, but Reaver you're still supporting the left's agenda. At least I can sleep at night knowing I'm not falling for the bullshit. Because EVERYTHING they spout is a lie. Or do you believe DHS is just stockpiling ammo because it's "cheaper to order it in bulk?" I mean if the enemy of my enemy is my friend what does that make the friend of my enemy? I think that's pretty obvious.

Offline RS762

• Committed prepper
« Reply #56 on: April 03, 2013, 10:15:10 PM »
Im with Mountain.

Offline Reaver

• Hardcore Prepper
    • ASTINvlogs
« Reply #57 on: April 03, 2013, 10:28:49 PM »

The first amendment bro.

There's a big difference between forcing someone and appealing to them Reaver. Do you see me holding a gun to anyone's head? Don't think so. I believe in freedom of speech, but it's possible to abuse that by spraying shit that's a lie. Hey, anyone ever find those WMD's in Iraq? Good example of freedom of speech run a muck. Yet it's ok for the government to support Syrian rebels who are beheading Christians overseas? So I guess I have to ask whose freedom of speech you really want to defend? People you agree with or people who tell the truth? If you just don't get it man and that's fine. I realize that, but Reaver you're still supporting the left's agenda. At least I can sleep at night knowing I'm not falling for the bullshit. Because EVERYTHING they spout is a lie. Or do you believe DHS is just stockpiling ammo because it's "cheaper to order it in bulk?" I mean if the enemy of my enemy is my friend what does that make the friend of my enemy? I think that's pretty obvious.

I don't support them. Yet I'm not against them because I actually believe in the pursuit of happiness. For some it's taking dick in the ass.

Any station this is net, any station this is net. Monster One Alpha Radio check over.

• Senior Prepper
« Reply #58 on: April 03, 2013, 10:44:50 PM »
So let me make sure I got this right. You'll support another guy seeking a piece of gay ass to fulfill his sexual desires and call it "pursuit of happiness," but you won't support christians trying to pursue the betterment of humanity through moral influence? I mean shit Reaver. Does that mean you'll support another guy pursuing your wife? How about your kid? That's all in pursuit of sexual happiness to someone too ain't it? I sure am happy I have friends that died over in that dust ball defending gay sex.  [img]http://www.arrse.co.uk/at  Somehow this just seems more like you're saying it to get under my skin lol, but whatever man. You're still in bed with Pelosi on this one. No way around it. Sleep tight.

Offline Reaver

• Hardcore Prepper
    • ASTINvlogs
« Reply #59 on: April 04, 2013, 03:19:33 PM »
 [img]http://www.arrse.co.uk/at He caught onto my trollolololz

I guess we can finally kill this thread now.