Author Topic: Chinese national charged; entered Trump's Mar-a-Lago with 'malicious software'  (Read 264 times)

Offline patriotman

• Committed prepper
  • Find me on Freezoxee - patriotman
https://www.cnbc.com/2019/04/02/chinese-woman-charged-after-entering-trumps-mar-a-lago-resort.html

A Chinese woman has been charged with making a false statement to the U.S. Secret Service after entering President Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida on bogus pretenses, while carrying a thumb drive that contained "malicious software," court documents revealed Tuesday.

A criminal complaint says the woman, Chinese national Yujing Zhang, claimed that she had been sent there by a Chinese man whom she had only spoken with via an instant messaging platform to attend an event at Mar-a-Lago and try "to speak with a member of the President's family about Chinese and American foreign economic relations."

Zhang, 32, was on the luxury Palm Beach property on Saturday, at around 12:15 p.m., while Trump was playing golf at his Trump International course nearby.

She had passed by at least five Secret Service agents and arriving in the main reception area of Mar-a-Lago, later claimed to the Secret Service that she was there to attend a "United Nations Friendship Event" between China and the United States, the complaint said.

That event did not exist, according to the complaint written by a Secret Service agent, which was signed by a judge in U.S. District Court in Southern Florida.

However, the Miami Herald reported that Zhang may have meant say she planned on attending one of two events scheduled there by Li "Cindy" Yang, a Florida massage parlor entrepreneur who has been identified as running a business that offered to sell access to Trump and his family. Yang's "International Leaders Elite Forum" planned for Saturday at Mar-a-Lago did not take place after the Herald reported that Yang had taken photos with Trump and other leading Republicans that she used to advertise her access. The other event, "Safari Night," also was cancelled.

Yang years ago owned a massage parlor where New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft allegedly received sexual services for money in January. Kraft has been charged with soliciting prostitution in that case, and has pleaded not guilty.

The complaint against Zhang noted she had traveled past several signs clearly stating that the areas she was visiting were under the jurisdiction of the Secret Service and that "persons entering without lawful authority are subject to arrest and prosecution."

Zhang was found to be carrying four mobile phones, a laptop computer, an external hard drive, and a thumb drive.

"A preliminary forensic examination of the thumb drive determined it contained malicious software," the complaint said.
Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight: My goodness, and my fortress; my high tower, and my deliverer; my shield, and he in whom I trust; who subdueth my people under me.

Psalm 144:1-2

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
For you clandestine and computer genius types...Speculate on what she was trying to accomplish?
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline Jackalope

• Administrator
  • Free Citizen
   I think the malware was a ruse.  Maybe she was leaving some discrete listening devices which use quantum radio communications.  Or worse, perhaps a biological pathogen.  Imagine if she left a new biowar agent in Trump's vicinity, he wouldn't even need to be there, just nearby.  Or maybe she was testing the perimeter, seeing how far she could get, and how the opfor operates.  Lots of possibilities, and I don't buy her story at all.  The Russians are active, physical opponents, the Chinese are much more devious and cunning.

Offline patriotman

• Committed prepper
  • Find me on Freezoxee - patriotman
   I think the malware was a ruse.  Maybe she was leaving some discrete listening devices which use quantum radio communications.  Or worse, perhaps a biological pathogen.  Imagine if she left a new biowar agent in Trump's vicinity, he wouldn't even need to be there, just nearby.  Or maybe she was testing the perimeter, seeing how far she could get, and how the opfor operates.  Lots of possibilities, and I don't buy her story at all.  The Russians are active, physical opponents, the Chinese are much more devious and cunning.

These are actually really good theories. You have my wheels spinning...
Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight: My goodness, and my fortress; my high tower, and my deliverer; my shield, and he in whom I trust; who subdueth my people under me.

Psalm 144:1-2