Author Topic: Repubs Carrying Us In The Handbasket  (Read 337 times)

Offline Nemo

• Hardcore Prepper
  • From My Cold Dead Hands
Repubs Carrying Us In The Handbasket
« on: October 09, 2018, 12:56:58 PM »
and telling scary stories all the way.  Have we all gone round the bend?

From the Chicago Tribune.

Nemo

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/politics/ct-republicans-protests-angry-mob-20181008-story.html

News Nation & World National politics
Republicans stoke fear of Democratic 'angry mobs' ahead of midterms

When thousands of furious, screaming protesters marched toward the Capitol over the weekend as Justice Brett Kavanaugh was confirmed, Republican staffers peered out at the scene from the windows above. They were not alarmed but elated.

.   .   .

"It's aimed at firing up Fox viewers and the more strident elements of Trump's base; it's fearmongering," said John Weaver, a longtime Republican strategist who is a frequent Trump critic. "I'm sure there is some little old lady in Iowa who now keeps her doors locked because she thinks there's going to be some anarchist mob coming through Davenport."

.   .   .

If you need a second magazine, its time to call in air support.

God created Man, Col. Sam Colt made him equal, John Moses Browning turned equality to perfection, Gaston Glock turned perfection into plastic fantastic junk.

Offline Grudgie

• Committed prepper
Re: Repubs Carrying Us In The Handbasket
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2018, 07:26:30 PM »
I can’t wait until Ginsburg dies/resigns. The drama will be Kavanaugh x3.

Offline grizz

• Hardcore Prepper
  • Lets Go Brandon
Re: Repubs Carrying Us In The Handbasket
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2018, 12:45:33 PM »
I've watched the reporting about the mobs for the past few weeks and the video tells all you need to know.

What bothers me more is when the left say they are NOT mobs, just people upset with Trump and justified but don't forget that the TEA Party was just as bad or worse. They have yet to produce a single video of the TEA Party acting in such a violent way!!
.:: We SaluteOur Veterans ::.
[IMG]http://vpnavy01.c