Author Topic: Re: Flying B52's To Intimidate NK  (Read 503 times)

Offline WhiteWolfReloaded

• Senior Prepper
Re: Flying B52's To Intimidate NK
« on: March 19, 2013, 04:14:57 PM »
NK is so indoctrinated it's hard to imagine how their people would react to post nuclear strike relief efforts similar to those in Japan. I hate to see innocents suffer, but trying to oust the regime would be near impossible without cooperation from China. Missionaries have been trying to work their way in for years and I applaud those that have. It seems to me the best way to destabilize that regime would've have been through economic prosperity. As we all know greed has a way of filing down the fangs of a nation.

JM, it is a perfect storm as outlined per our faith. Though I still think the powers that be are trying to perform as slow and low burning fire as they can. The more smoke people see the faster they'll wake up. They know that, but I suspect they'll line up more catastrophes for us than what is presently at hand. By 2014/15 I think we'll be in the thick of it. This year? I just see a lot of economic upheaval. Remember what they all said Isaiah 9:10? The One World Tower is nearing completion. Order out of chaos?  ::)

Offline Outonowhere

• Hardcore Prepper
  • Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
Re: Re: Flying B52's To Intimidate NK
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2013, 02:51:22 AM »
LOL This I am guessing was just put out by NK the other day.

[화면과 시] - 전쟁의 아성에 불벼락치리

Of course they must not have seen this video...

The Last Atomic Bomb - In Nagasaki

The Effects of the Atomic Bomb on Hiroshima and Nagasaki

[url=http://yoursmiles.org/p-m
"A GREAT CONTRADICTION IS THE BELIEF IN STATES RIGHTS WHILE NOT SUPPORTING THE RIGHTS OF THE INDIVIDUAL."  - Me
Han shot first!

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2013, 08:55:02 AM »
To add to WW's comments:

The narrative of the city of Babel is recorded in Genesis 11:1-9. Everyone on earth spoke the same language. As people migrated from the east, they settled in the land of Shinar. People there sought to make bricks and build a city and a tower with its top in the sky, to make a name for themselves, so that they not be scattered over the world. God came down to look at the city and tower, and remarked that as one people with one language, nothing that they sought would be out of their reach. God went down and confounded their speech, so that they could not understand each other, and scattered them over the face of the earth, and they stopped building the city. Thus the city was called Babel.

As a nation and as a whole world we have moved farther and farther away from the word of God. I suspect the world is in for a big awakening.

Please...I am not trying to start a theologian debate here. Just saying...
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline crudos

• Community Moderator
  • Expect Resistance
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2013, 11:32:03 AM »
God, god, gods, goddess? Murky waters indeed, when dealing with human nature, justifications, and state of our planet.

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2013, 11:42:57 AM »
All good stuff Walker...All good stuff.

When I get to a point where I am depressed about the future or I have way to much "stuff" on my plate I re-read Reinhold Niebuhr's prayer and take time to ponder on it's simplicity:

God, give me grace to accept with serenity
        the things that cannot be changed,
        Courage to change the things
        which should be changed,
        and the Wisdom to distinguish
        the one from the other.

Living one day at a time,
        Enjoying one moment at a time,
        Accepting hardship as a pathway to peace,
        Taking, as Jesus did,
        This sinful world as it is,
        Not as I would have it,
        Trusting that You will make all things right,
        If I surrender to Your will,
        So that I may be reasonably happy in this life,
        And supremely happy with You forever in the next.

Amen.

Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline Grudgie

• Committed prepper
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2013, 01:06:50 PM »
It is difficult for us to make sense of the times we live in, but it is my opinion we must avoid using the Bible to try and predict when the end of times will come.

I'm liking all this Bible talk but I have to disagree with this statement. There are alot of prohecies in the Bible. Some fulfilled and some not. So avoiding using the Bible to make predictions is ignoring a big chunk of the Bible, and possibly the entire book of Revelation. I think God wants us to look for vague predictions to keep us guessing. Otherwise why are there so many prophecies in the Bible?

Offline crudos

• Community Moderator
  • Expect Resistance
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2013, 03:17:39 PM »
I'm liking all this Bible talk but I have to disagree with this statement. There are alot of prohecies in the Bible. Some fulfilled and some not. So avoiding using the Bible to make predictions is ignoring a big chunk of the Bible, and possibly the entire book of Revelation. I think God wants us to look for vague predictions to keep us guessing. Otherwise why are there so many prophecies in the Bible?
Not to turn this into a theological topic, but prophecies are not exclusive to the bible. They have been part of just about every spiritual/religious system since the dawn of man, part of human nature, if you will.

Offline Grudgie

• Committed prepper
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2013, 05:59:34 PM »
Cool. I just don't think the prophecies that Jesus himself spoke of should be ignored. Or not used.

So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2013, 06:05:08 PM by Grudgie »

Offline Outonowhere

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2013, 11:04:25 PM »
 [img]http://www.arrse.co.uk/at
"A GREAT CONTRADICTION IS THE BELIEF IN STATES RIGHTS WHILE NOT SUPPORTING THE RIGHTS OF THE INDIVIDUAL."  - Me
Han shot first!

Offline thatGuy

• Kind Lover
  • Community Moderator
    • thatGuy's youtube
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2013, 09:34:41 AM »
Next time you guys want to hijack a thread to discuss theology, start a new topic. If you want your own section to discuss your faith I will make you one but please don't hijack other peoples threads to do it.

I will not have this forum turn into Frugal Squirrels.

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
Re: Flying B52's To Intimidate NK
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2013, 10:30:48 AM »
I have never heard of the band Frugal Squirrels TG but I have heard of the Fly Squirrels  :))

Fred Eaglesmith - Pistols & Rifles

O-Kay, O-Kay in all seriousness, N.Korea is nutz enough to do something BUT not without the nod from China. 

Offline Outonowhere

• Hardcore Prepper
Han shot first!