Author Topic: Quick UK update  (Read 495 times)

gadget99

Quick UK update
« on: November 02, 2020, 02:51:14 PM »
This coming Thursday we are having second lockdown for England. This one is very much less stringent than the last and is intended to be for 4 weeks.

Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland as devolved governments have been enacting whatever measures they believe are necessary for their countries.

I did see some reports that people believe that there is an exodus from the cities into rural locations here. Not happening sorry to say. The reports are false. Some of those wealthy enough to have two houses have been spending more time in their houses in the country. However that is an unbelievably small portion of society.

The sad truth is that after the first lockdown. Things were opened up in a thoughtful way. Instituting guidelines intended to allow a return to normalcy. The guidelines and measures were very well designed. It acceded to the desire of the populace to be treated as responsible adults that could do the right thing. Unfortunately a good portion of the populace ignored the guidelines and rules completely. So we are back to being locked down.

Now before the shouting begins. I wish everyone to understand that at this moment the likelihood that the ICU capacity in England will be exceeded by patients in need of this service within the next few weeks is almost guaranteed. That is when people that should not need to die begin to do so. That is what the government here are trying to prevent. The only measure being payed attention to here is capacity of the health care system in the country in relation to the needs demanded of it.

Will update as things change.

A Soldier for life

Offline Jackalope

• Administrator
  • Free Citizen
Re: Quick UK update
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2020, 10:12:56 PM »
    Thank you for the update.  I believe that ICU capacity will be exceeded here too, in short order.  This month may set the pace for the entire winter.

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
Re: Quick UK update
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2020, 08:58:58 PM »
Thx gadget for the update. Stay safe.
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.