Author Topic: Read between the lines...  (Read 385 times)

Offline Outonowhere

• Hardcore Prepper
  • Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
Read between the lines...
« on: January 15, 2013, 11:06:07 PM »
This is definitely not good for WV... but I guarantee that this is more wide spread than just that state...

http://westernrifleshooters.wordpress.com/2013/01/15/manchin-gets-his/
"A GREAT CONTRADICTION IS THE BELIEF IN STATES RIGHTS WHILE NOT SUPPORTING THE RIGHTS OF THE INDIVIDUAL."  - Me
Han shot first!

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
Re: Read between the lines...
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2013, 10:40:23 AM »
WOW!

I never liked Manchin to begin with.

Another interpretation of there will be no political events is that he knows about "the plan." The plan of what is in the works to fundamentally change the United States.

OONW, I am starting to get a little nervous. The hairs on the back of neck are starting to tingle. 
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

hjmoosejaw

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2013, 10:49:50 AM »
This is what I meant about the attitudes of some of the gun owners at work. " Oh, they can't do that" or "That will never happen."  IT'S HAPPENING!

Offline Kentactic

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2013, 11:19:43 AM »
This is what I meant about the attitudes of some of the gun owners at work. " Oh, they can't do that" or "That will never happen."  IT'S HAPPENING!

Exactly.. I talk to guys at work that say the same thing. "theyll never do that there would be too much push back" then i ask them "what would you do if they did do that" then they say "come get it". Which translates to "not a damn thing".
Simplicity Is Ideal...

hjmoosejaw

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2013, 11:35:08 AM »

Exactly.. I talk to guys at work that say the same thing. "theyll never do that there would be too much push back" then i ask them "what would you do if they did do that" then they say "come get it". Which translates to "not a damn thing".

I hear ya Ken! That will be about the extent of their "pushing back".

CrystalHunter1989

« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2013, 01:00:08 PM »
As General Nathaniel Lyon said in January 1861, when addressing the secession crisis..."We are beyond the point of reason."