Author Topic: Ok New York...  (Read 1064 times)

CrystalHunter1989

Ok New York...
« on: January 30, 2013, 09:54:39 PM »

Offline Outonowhere

• Hardcore Prepper
  • Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
Re: Ok New York...
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2013, 10:02:47 PM »
Let's hope, but I don't see much coming out of it...
"A GREAT CONTRADICTION IS THE BELIEF IN STATES RIGHTS WHILE NOT SUPPORTING THE RIGHTS OF THE INDIVIDUAL."  - Me
Han shot first!

Offline Grudgie

• Committed prepper
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2013, 12:22:57 AM »
It's spooky to think that a man in my country is arrested for having the same magazines I have. But it is a crime for him and not me.

Offline Outonowhere

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2013, 12:53:32 AM »
A "crime" and a RIGHT.  I think the later trumps the former but I'm just a public education grad so what the hell do I know... Sad, sure but not necessarily scary.  All that is left is...

http://mountainguerrilla.wordpress.com/2013/01/31/a-suggestion-to-oathkeepers/
"A GREAT CONTRADICTION IS THE BELIEF IN STATES RIGHTS WHILE NOT SUPPORTING THE RIGHTS OF THE INDIVIDUAL."  - Me
Han shot first!

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2013, 12:39:45 PM »
Yea I read both articles earlier today.

The government is making honest citizens into felons with a stroke of a pen.
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline crudos

• Community Moderator
  • Expect Resistance
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2013, 05:27:38 PM »
Has anyone in NY tried to sue the state for unconstitutionality? NRA?

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2013, 05:54:28 PM »
TGrl,
I am about 2 miles from the NY border so I hear a lot of noise.

Yes, there are several law suits in the process including one or two from state level representatives.

IMO. what NY citizens need to do is sue to the point where the government says, "uncle!" A law suit us very pricy to a county, town, city or state.

Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline Outonowhere

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2013, 07:13:11 PM »
Has anyone in NY tried to sue the state for unconstitutionality? NRA?

Why would the NRA?  Have you not realized that they are complicit in alot of what the anti gunner do?
Han shot first!

Offline thatGuy

• Kind Lover
  • Community Moderator
    • thatGuy's youtube
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2013, 11:02:19 PM »
It's spooky to think that a man in my country is arrested for having the same magazines I have. But it is a crime for him and not me.

Wow, way to pour fuel on Ken's fire. He has been putting up with this shit for a decade or more. While I agree I feel the need to point out that CALI has been putting up with that shit and not a soul said a word.

TGrl,

Put your cheaters on Johny.... you're confusing your Americana!

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2013, 10:06:06 AM »
LMFAO TG! Yup, that's what happens when you type by kerosene lamps.

Crudo's man O' man you have to get a different avatar. No offense intended thatgirl.  :))

Offline Kentactic

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2013, 10:29:58 AM »
Wow, way to pour fuel on Ken's fire. He has been putting up with this shit for a decade or more. While I agree I feel the need to point out that CALI has been putting up with that shit and not a soul said a word.

[URL=http://www.smileyvault.co even though CA never was a hot topic i still hope New York stays in the headlines. I dont want these new laws to go into effect quietly. New York is as much our fight as it is theirs. If for no other reason than it will be you next if you let it happen to them. This guy obviously was charged under the 10 round mag law being in posession of normal mags. But this time next year everyone will either be a fugitive or a person who has had all their mags confiscated through regulation. Banning is confiscation. Its confiscation in the real world.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2013, 10:34:46 AM by Kentactic »
Simplicity Is Ideal...

Offline thatGirl

• Senior Prepper
  • Extinction is the rule. Survival is the exception.
« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2013, 11:40:24 AM »
LMFAO TG! Yup, that's what happens when you type by kerosene lamps.

Crudo's man O' man you have to get a different avatar. No offense intended thatgirl.  :))
Crudos' avatar is awesome.  If any one were to change their's, I'd elect myself.  Instead I'm just gonna razz you, JM, and tell you to pay more attention!  :P

On second thought, Crudos posts good stuff.  I'm fine with you attributing all of his cleverness to me :D
All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
Winston Churchill

You have freedom when you're easy in your harness.
Robert Frost

Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday.
John Wayne

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2013, 12:04:00 PM »
 [URL=http://www.smileyvault.co

Offline thatGuy

• Kind Lover
  • Community Moderator
    • thatGuy's youtube
« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2013, 12:10:48 PM »
This New York thing has really got me thinking about how we as Americans have failed the good state of California.

I know in the past I have laughed it off as if they were due that sort of treatment but it has become apparent to me that California was the first Domino to fall.

They have used the Left Coast as a proving ground for unchecked immigration, massive social subsidies, gun control and the empowerment of the entitled.

Look what it has got them,

27% of the population is Foreign Born. (twice the national average)

43% of the population don't speak English at home. (twice the national average)

The children of California rank,

47th in science.

30th in overall education.

Ranked 'Worst State for Business' for the 8th year in a row.

3rd highest unemployment in the Nation.

Highest percentage of Public Employees (nearly 2.5m).

Second-lowest percentage of adults with a high school diploma.

And while Califronia boasts almost 12 percent of the Nation's population, it's also home to about one third of the Country's Welfare Recipients.

While I could go on and on like this all day the point stands that California is fucked. We've stood idle while the single largest economy in our Nation has be pillaged, stripping the Golden State of it's luster.

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2013, 12:31:21 PM »
On California: I have been hearing noise that is getting louder each year (Now each month) that it isn't fair that people are leaving Ca. to the tune of over 18,000 people a month. The exodus from NY, NJ, IL. by over taxed and regulated citizens are leaving in droves too. OK, OK get back to the point Johny.

What I have been hearing is that these states are looking for states like TX, FL, OK, ND, etc to come to their rescue. How would that look like you ask? well:

> Federal funds that go to the prosperous states will be diverted to the bankrupt states, or
> A tax will be charged to the exiting citizen or the state they move to, or
> A direct Federal tax directed to the prosperous states for the less fortunate...Reallocation of wealth

Let's remember that States National Guards directly report to the Governor of that state.   [img]http://bestsmileys.com/ar

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2013, 12:47:47 PM »
AR15.com has filed a suit against NY's new laws.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1432543_AR15_COM_FILES_SUIT_AGAINST_NEW_YORK_STATE___________________.html

I
I. NATURE OF CLAIM(S)
Plaintiffs claim that passage and enforcement of the aforementioned legislation:
A. violates their fundamental constitutional rights to lawfully possess, keep, bear and
use firearms for self-defense and other lawful purposes;
B. violates their constitutional rights to privacy;
C. impermissibly interferes with and infringes upon their fundamental constitutional
rights to travel both intra-state and inter-state with lawfully possessed firearms;
D. unconstitutionally criminalizes and bans the possession of certain firearms,
ammunition and large capacity feeding devices that were legally possessed prior by plaintiffs prior
to the legislation?s passage and enforcement, and in which the plaintiff?s had a cognizable property
3interest. The outright criminalization and ban of these firearms, ammunition and large capacity
feeding devices amounts to a deprivation and taking of them by the State of New York under color
of law and without due process or just compensation. As such, passage and enforcement of the NY
SAFE Act effectuates an unconstitutional taking of private property under the Fifth and Fourteenth
Amendments to the U.S. Constitution;
E. unlawfully and unconstitutionally imposes restrictions on the ability of the plaintiffs
to conduct business on both inter-state and intra-state levels with the designers of, manufacturers of,
sellers of, distributors of, and purchasers of certain firearms, ammunition, and large capacity
feeding devices, all in violation of the Commerce Clause of the U.S. Constitution;
F. deprives the plaintiffs of life, liberty and/or property without due process of law, in
violation of the Fourteenth Amendment of the U.S. Constitution;
G. deprives the plaintiffs of the equal protection of the laws, in violation of the
Fourteenth Amendment of the U.S. Constitution;
H. was passed and is being continuously enforced with the ongoing tortious intent to
harass, harm, impede, interfere with, disrupt, interrupt, and/or destroy the present and future
business and commercial activities of those plaintiffs who engage in the design of, manufacture of,
distribution of, sale of, possession of, and/or training in the safe and lawful use of firearms,
ammunition, and/or large capacity feeding devices; and
I. the legislation is impermissibly vague and overbroad.
III. ITEMS OF DAMAGE / INJURIES SUSTAINED
A. Violation of rights guaranteed to the plaintiffs by the U.S. Constitution and the New
York Sate Constitution.
B. Deprivation of property rights and property values.
C. Interference with business relations, business activities, and business contracts
relating to the design of, manufacture of, distribution of, sale of, possession of, and/or training in
the safe and lawful firearms, ammunition, and/or large capacity feeding devices.
IV. AMOUNT OF DAMAGES TO WHICH PLAINTIFFS ARE ENTITLED
Plaintiffs are not seeking monetary damages. Plaintiffs are seeking injunctive relief against
the ongoing enforcement of the NYS SAFE Act, and declaratory relief the NYS SAFE Act is
unconstitutional.

hjmoosejaw

« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2013, 01:37:15 PM »
California is a result of a lot of things gone wrong. Nothing against you Ken, I'm not including you, or like minded people in your state. But I don't think we let Cali. down. They have asked for it, and to the point, they wanted the rest of the country to be like them. They voted in all the crap, they have fought the rest of the country tooth and nail to make it what it is. Proof that liberal thinking doesn't work. You can't help people that don't want to help themselves. I just feel bad for all of the normal people that don't want what their state has ended up being. IMHO!

Offline Deathstyle

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2013, 03:00:06 PM »
One thing you guys should keep in mind though is that at one time California was among the top ranked states and was also very conservative. The hippies hijacked us and now it is the clusterfuck we know today.

If it can happen here it can happen anywhere. Hell Austin will probably do to Texas like S.F. did to us.
"Blackouts are God's way of saying, 'Don't worry 'bout it".

hjmoosejaw

« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2013, 03:12:45 PM »
One thing you guys should keep in mind though is that at one time California was among the top ranked states and was also very conservative. The hippies hijacked us and now it is the clusterfuck we know today.

If it can happen here it can happen anywhere. Hell Austin will probably do to Texas like S.F. did to us.

Exactly! I blame a lot of it on urban vs. rural too. As a whole, urban is more liberal, and rural is more conservative. I know here in Pa., like other places throughout the country. The urban areas are what makes the state blue. Two different mind sets. Basically "get 'er done" vs. "call the guy".

Offline Kentactic

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2013, 06:11:43 PM »
The majority of the country wants "responsible gun control". CA didnt ask for this NY didnt ask for this. If those states asked for it then every state in the country is asking for gun control. Its the stupid majority. They are asking for it. If we got what we asked for then make sure you feel the same way when they ban your guns too. You asked for it. To lump entire states into a liberal agenda is offensive and a copout. If you want people to fight for your rights then make sure you fight for theirs regaurdless of how liberal the state is. CA is an accepted loss to me because theres no energy about it. NY is a hot topic. You better run TOWARDS the fight if there is one and your physically and financially capable. Family comes first. But for all us lone wolves we have no excuse not to quit our jobs and get after it. If that day comes ill be there. If only a single man is demanding his rights in NY and no one stands with him then weve let down NY and America. Remember CA and NY are still Americsn soil.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2013, 06:21:20 PM by Kentactic »
Simplicity Is Ideal...

hjmoosejaw

« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2013, 09:26:05 PM »
Shouldn't be offended. I wasn't lumping the whole state into one bunch. Hence, "feeling bad for all the normal people". It is the stupid people all over the country, that caused the problem. I'm talking in generalizations. Just like not all urban people are liberal, and not all rural people are conservative. I'll be glad to stick up for Calif. gun rights when they (as a whole) want more gun rights. Maybe it's just how I view Cali. (as A whole). But believe me, I'm not the only one.

Offline Outonowhere

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2013, 09:28:37 PM »
Shouldn't be offended. I wasn't lumping the whole state into one bunch. Hence, "feeling bad for all the normal people". It is the stupid people all over the country, that caused the problem. I'm talking in generalizations. Just like not all urban people are liberal, and not all rural people are conservative. I'll be glad to stick up for Calif. gun rights when they (as a whole) want more gun rights. Maybe it's just how I view Cali. (as A whole). But believe me, I'm not the only one.

LOL yea, Besides I think the Mexican people are in the process of taking the state back anyways...  :-X
Han shot first!

Offline Outonowhere

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2013, 12:59:07 AM »
!

Especially like the comment about 03:33!

[url=http://www.freesmileys.or
Han shot first!

Offline special-k

• Peasant Extraordinaire
  • Administrator
« Reply #23 on: February 02, 2013, 01:14:34 AM »
...It's just a shot away, it's just a shot away...  ~ M. Jagger
"It wouldn't do any good.  I've had the shit beat out of me a lot of times.  I just replenish with more shit."  - Billy McBride

Offline Kentactic

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #24 on: February 02, 2013, 05:19:03 AM »
Good video OONW  [URL=http://www.smileyvault.co
Simplicity Is Ideal...