Author Topic: Ok New York...  (Read 1062 times)

Alex1992

Re: Ok New York...
« Reply #25 on: February 02, 2013, 10:28:42 AM »
We are at the point of no return ladies and gentlemen so hang on its gonna be a wild ride.

Offline Kentactic

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #26 on: February 02, 2013, 12:04:05 PM »
Shouldn't be offended. I wasn't lumping the whole state into one bunch. Hence, "feeling bad for all the normal people". It is the stupid people all over the country, that caused the problem. I'm talking in generalizations. Just like not all urban people are liberal, and not all rural people are conservative. I'll be glad to stick up for Calif. gun rights when they (as a whole) want more gun rights. Maybe it's just how I view Cali. (as A whole). But believe me, I'm not the only one.

I understand. But CA is not one group. As a whole NY overwhelmingly is happy about the new regulations. But that just means theres more fools and bad guys then good guys. If we have to wait for the majoriy of anything to agree in order to act then rest assured you will never have to act. Im splitting hairs here but i just need to make it known that were all in this together. Invisible state lines only temporarily protect you.
Simplicity Is Ideal...

hjmoosejaw

« Reply #27 on: February 02, 2013, 01:25:16 PM »
Shouldn't be offended. I wasn't lumping the whole state into one bunch. Hence, "feeling bad for all the normal people". It is the stupid people all over the country, that caused the problem. I'm talking in generalizations. Just like not all urban people are liberal, and not all rural people are conservative. I'll be glad to stick up for Calif. gun rights when they (as a whole) want more gun rights. Maybe it's just how I view Cali. (as A whole). But believe me, I'm not the only one.

I understand. But CA is not one group. As a whole NY overwhelmingly is happy about the new regulations. But that just means theres more fools and bad guys then good guys. If we have to wait for the majoriy of anything to agree in order to act then rest assured you will never have to act. Im splitting hairs here but i just need to make it known that were all in this together. Invisible state lines only temporarily protect you.

We definitely have to stick together. You spoke earlier about single guys going to the fight, if they can. While I do have a huge responsibility here. I already told the family that if it comes down to it, I will do WHATEVER it takes to protect the 2nd Amendment. I don't mean cross the country for a rally, or a meeting. But if need be, and the SHTF, I'm on my way. I'll be side by side with the rest of TRUE patriots. To me, the second Amendment is the line in the sand, the last thing they can do to strip me of my life as I know it. It's not about any bumper stickers, or a "Hell Yeah", to speak up about our rights. It's much more than that. When others may be saying "okay, take them, I don't need the trouble", I WON'T BE.  That's non negotiable.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2013, 01:28:17 PM by hjmoosejaw »

Offline Kentactic

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #28 on: February 02, 2013, 01:51:21 PM »

We definitely have to stick together. You spoke earlier about single guys going to the fight, if they can. While I do have a huge responsibility here. I already told the family that if it comes down to it, I will do WHATEVER it takes to protect the 2nd Amendment. I don't mean cross the country for a rally, or a meeting. But if need be, and the SHTF, I'm on my way. I'll be side by side with the rest of TRUE patriots. To me, the second Amendment is the line in the sand, the last thing they can do to strip me of my life as I know it. It's not about any bumper stickers, or a "Hell Yeah", to speak up about our rights. It's much more than that. When others may be saying "okay, take them, I don't need the trouble", I WON'T BE.  That's non negotiable.

[URL=http://www.smileyvault.co Good stuff. Id never ask a man with a family who relies on him totally, to fight but if hes there then all the better.
Simplicity Is Ideal...

hjmoosejaw

« Reply #29 on: February 02, 2013, 01:57:28 PM »
They know it's important to me. Like the saying goes, "You got to stand for something". I would want them to know that, and hope it would be instilled in them.

Offline Kentactic

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #30 on: February 02, 2013, 04:05:41 PM »
They know it's important to me. Like the saying goes, "You got to stand for something". I would want them to know that, and hope it would be instilled in them.

we need more guys like you bud.
Simplicity Is Ideal...

hjmoosejaw

« Reply #31 on: February 02, 2013, 04:25:05 PM »
Thanks Ken. I just figure, there's men and women that have to leave their families all the time. I shouldn't be any different.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2013, 04:30:28 PM by hjmoosejaw »

1000meterstare

« Reply #32 on: February 19, 2013, 10:56:21 PM »
"Responsible gun control" is always keeping your muzzle pointing downrange and finger off the trigger until you are ready to shoot!

Offline WhiskeyJack

• Committed prepper
« Reply #33 on: February 20, 2013, 10:32:52 PM »
Meanwhile, Whiskeyjack loads mags whilst whistling Bad moon rising and st iring the bean pot.
Good whiskey, makes Jack Rabbit smack da bear.