Author Topic: NYers are telling Cuomo to FOAD.  (Read 1287 times)

Offline tominphx

• Senior Prepper
NYers are telling Cuomo to FOAD.
« on: January 21, 2013, 11:32:04 PM »
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/hit_us_with_your_best_shot_andy_5rxZg0gYBJJhkLBtiTPMfJ

[img]http://www.smileydesign.n

I am so glad I mailed all my old preban mags back to NY a few months ago. The more standard capacity mags in the hands of good people in the ban states the better I say.

Also, 7 rounds my ass.  >:(

It's better to have it and not need it ...

Offline RS762

• Committed prepper
Re: NYers are telling Cuomo to FOAD.
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2013, 11:43:30 PM »
mass non-compliance is key.
Fuck NY.

Offline thatGuy

• Kind Lover
  • Community Moderator
    • thatGuy's youtube
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2013, 12:08:53 AM »
Wow, way to be NY.

Offline Reaver

• Hardcore Prepper
  • I just want it to start already
    • ASTINvlogs
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2013, 01:58:41 AM »
They'll cave.

Go back to sleep. Yall.  [URL=http://www.smileyvault.co
Any station this is net, any station this is net. Monster One Alpha Radio check over.

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2013, 10:01:27 AM »
So we will have a petri dish to watch and see what the citizens, NRA and the government will do.

Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline Kentactic

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2013, 03:08:03 PM »
"Come and get'm" is a worthless plan. Theyll pop them individually. Hopefully they get a better plan then that.
Simplicity Is Ideal...

Offline Grudgie

• Committed prepper
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2013, 04:29:32 PM »
"Come and get'm" is the only thing they have left at this point. The state has already baned most of their guns.

Offline Kentactic

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2013, 04:39:57 PM »
"Come and get'm" is the only thing they have left at this point. The state has already baned most of their guns.

Well if your going to wait until they show up at your door assuming they figure you have one. Why not just go drop it off and save tax dollars on the round up operations. Its the same thing.

And if they dont know you have one which is likely the case. You cant go shoot your rifle or you risk being arrested for it. Its just a worthless object that might wind you up in jail. If they make your gun illegal either by all out ban or required registration they already got your gun, your just holding it for them.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2013, 04:45:49 PM by Kentactic »
Simplicity Is Ideal...

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2013, 07:38:22 PM »
By the way...An 8 shot .22LR is illegal too in about one year. I sent Dick Hanna US Rep for district 24 a email asking him to confirm this. As of this writing there is no response.

The gals I trained on handgun safety Sunday live in PA. BUT they were curious.

We will see if he responds.
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline Outonowhere

• Hardcore Prepper
  • Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2013, 09:27:54 PM »

Well if your going to wait until they show up at your door assuming they figure you have one. Why not just go drop it off and save tax dollars on the round up operations. Its the same thing.

And if they dont know you have one which is likely the case. You cant go shoot your rifle or you risk being arrested for it. Its just a worthless object that might wind you up in jail. If they make your gun illegal either by all out ban or required registration they already got your gun, your just holding it for them.

The lone wolf starves...

Thats why they create a pack and start the hunt as their prey emerges from their den.  Strike hard, fast and without mercy.  At least thats what they were saying on National Geographic last night!  ;D
"A GREAT CONTRADICTION IS THE BELIEF IN STATES RIGHTS WHILE NOT SUPPORTING THE RIGHTS OF THE INDIVIDUAL."  - Me
Han shot first!

Offline thatGuy

• Kind Lover
  • Community Moderator
    • thatGuy's youtube
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2013, 01:05:08 AM »
This could provide the spark that lights the world on fire.

If New Yorkers see enough of there countrymen killed attempting to retain their rights they might form legit militias and we all know where that got us last time...

Offline Reaver

• Hardcore Prepper
  • I just want it to start already
    • ASTINvlogs
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2013, 09:01:45 AM »
This could provide the spark that lights the world on fire.

If New Yorkers see enough of there countrymen killed attempting to retain their rights they might form legit militias and we all know where that got us last time...

In Iraq.... :-[ No that's not right.
Any station this is net, any station this is net. Monster One Alpha Radio check over.

Offline thatGuy

• Kind Lover
  • Community Moderator
    • thatGuy's youtube
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2013, 11:16:54 AM »
Great example RvR, for anyone who want to look it up Muqtada al-Sadr

Resistance is Resistance.

1000meterstare

« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2013, 02:30:49 PM »
Ken, I'm disappointed in your highly defeatist language and diction.  I don't have all the answers, but giving up is not one of them. [img]http://www.arrse.co.uk/at

Offline Kentactic

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2013, 11:33:45 AM »
Ken, I'm disappointed in your highly defeatist language and diction.  I don't have all the answers, but giving up is not one of them. [img]http://www.arrse.co.uk/at

Perhaps i came off that way sorry. Im deffinatly not advocating giving up. I just get sick of hearing guys say "Come and get it". In my opinion that is giving up. They arent going to come and get it. They already have it. In that scenario people need to get off their asses and do something. Stop pointing the gun at the front door while kneeling behind the couch and man up.

Thats bassically where i was going with that.
Simplicity Is Ideal...

hjmoosejaw

« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2013, 11:58:50 AM »
I'm with ya Ken. A lot of gun owners talk a good game, but I'm afraid they'll buckle when the rubber meets the road. We need to be more proactive. Take the fight to them. I'm not talking about violence. But we need to be writing letters, making phone calls, encouraging others to be active, etc. All the bumper stickers in the world aren't gonna help, if the people don't back it up. The stickers do have some value though, psychologically if nothing else.

Offline thatGuy

• Kind Lover
  • Community Moderator
    • thatGuy's youtube
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2013, 03:00:08 PM »
HJ, you nailed it buddy. We need to be politically active. Agitate, Educate and Organize.

hjmoosejaw

« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2013, 12:47:11 AM »
HJ, you nailed it buddy. We need to be politically active. Agitate, Educate and Organize.

Yeah, I know I'm getting old. When I was younger, I couldn't tell you the difference between a lib and a conservative. ( I'm glad some of you younger guys are already on the ball with that stuff). I knew what I believed though. Now, I drive to work listening to AM and what not. It seems like I have a lot of free time for political thoughts. Seeinz how I don't have a life. LOL!

Offline Outonowhere

• Hardcore Prepper
  • Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2013, 12:49:17 AM »

Yeah, I know I'm getting old. When I was younger, I couldn't tell you the difference between a lib and a conservative. ( I'm glad some of you younger guys are already on the ball with that stuff). I knew what I believed though. Now, I drive to work listening to AM and what not. It seems like I have a lot of free time for political thoughts. Seeinz how I don't have a life. LOL!

Shoot, I haven't even hit the 30 mark yet and I have been a talk radio listener for years and find myself thinking about politics often.

That and boobs... and bacon!  :))
"A GREAT CONTRADICTION IS THE BELIEF IN STATES RIGHTS WHILE NOT SUPPORTING THE RIGHTS OF THE INDIVIDUAL."  - Me
Han shot first!

Offline thatGuy

• Kind Lover
  • Community Moderator
    • thatGuy's youtube
« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2013, 12:52:10 AM »
I had to give up on AM radio..

I am really starting to question what I've been told.

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2013, 09:39:23 AM »
Would you expand on your comment (s) "I am really starting to question what I've been told. "

hjmoosejaw

« Reply #21 on: February 19, 2013, 09:59:56 AM »
As liberal as the public school system is, I've been questioning everything I was taught in school.

Offline crudos

• Community Moderator
  • Expect Resistance
« Reply #22 on: February 19, 2013, 11:48:13 AM »
That is why the Occupy and other mainly lefty movements need to be re-looked at in terms of organization and logistics. This old punk still has alot of tricks up my sleeves. Just saying. Shouting about cold dead hands is just empty posturing with no way forward.

hjmoosejaw

« Reply #23 on: February 19, 2013, 11:54:03 AM »
That is why the Occupy and other mainly lefty movements need to be re-looked at in terms of organization and logistics. This old punk still has alot of tricks up my sleeves. Just saying. Shouting about cold dead hands is just empty posturing with no way forward.

You gotta give it to libs, they can assemble when they need to. I guess that's cause they don't have anything else to do. Responsibilities and such.

Offline thatGirl

• Senior Prepper
  • Extinction is the rule. Survival is the exception.
« Reply #24 on: February 19, 2013, 01:55:13 PM »

You gotta give it to libs, they can assemble when they need to. I guess that's cause they don't have anything else to do. Responsibilities and such.
While what you say is also true, HJ, I think the bigger distinction is simple math-- we don't have the numbers.  The two party system we have, is not effectively categorized, and I actually blame the GOP for that mostly.  If you tell a room full of people to move to the right side of the room if they are legal citizens of this country, self-employed, or are employed on an upward career trajectory that is satisfactory, and are straight in terms of sexual preference (outwardly at least), and tell everyone else to move to the left side of the room, you are probably going to get a much larger group on the left.  If you then throw a bunch of $20 bills on the ground to the left side and say that you'll explain the consequences later, but for now, the money is free and that folks on the right side are welcome to switch sides, you build a larger discrepancy.  Now if you also say that folks on the right should move to the left if they are angry with their parents and want to show that they are unique, free-thinking individuals, it's a wonder anyone would be left on the right.  See where I'm going with this?  (Wow, just call me Abbot or Costello...Who's on first?)

As you said ,Crudos, we need to look at social movements in recent years, the good and the bad, to see how to herd the masses.  Occupy was a weird mesh of some people making a legitimate statement that others latched onto to bulk it out.  A lot of folks joined because they know things are fucked, but don't really understand why, some went because their friends went, some because it was something to do and they have no jobs, and a lot of homeless folks joined in to get some food and company while they stood around a larger barrel fire. 

You touch on an interesting point, Crudos, that TG and I have discussed time and time again.  We too are "old punks", TG more so than I.  On the truest level, punk is about anarchy, not following societies rules.  I'm not sure about other places, but here the punk scene was a mesh of punks, skins, mods , and rudeboys, the distinction between each group being political in a very raw way, and together, we formed a scene-- a pseudo society.  Groups fought with other groups and there was a hierarchy, but we all banded together against the rest of the world, especially "the man".  What allowed us to do this?  A shared acknowledgement that we were all outsiders, and a love of great music.  We all had different ideologies, life styles, fashion, etc..., but none of us were accepted by society, more importantly, none of us accepted society.

We need to stop focusing our efforts on the differences between liberals and conservatives, and start looking for common ground that unites us into a larger "scene" with greater numbers and a louder voice.  We need to make our message jive with all of the grass roots uprisings that are popping up all over because those seem to be gaining clout.

The question is not whether "Rome" will fall, it's a question of when, how coarse or fine the rubble is, and what we build from the rubble.  What shape do we want the small communities to take that will act as nuclei for future cities, states, regions, nations, etc... (this should make sense to all of you conspiracy theorists if you think in terms of cloud seeding-- the type of particle that you use as your "seed" to grow a cloud, determines the physical properties of your final product).

Sorry this is so lengthy...  :D
« Last Edit: February 19, 2013, 04:19:44 PM by thatGirl »
All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
Winston Churchill

You have freedom when you're easy in your harness.
Robert Frost

Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday.
John Wayne