Author Topic: Nicolás Maduro Moros Preparing to Leave Venezuela  (Read 279 times)

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
Nicolás Maduro Moros Preparing to Leave Venezuela
« on: January 31, 2019, 09:56:39 AM »
With things deteriorating quickly for Venezuela, President Nicolás Maduro Moros is preparing to leave the country but not without first robbing the countries central banks. Russia flew in a Boeing 777 and it has been reported that it left with 20-tons of gold.

With most countries now recognizing Juan Guaido as the interim Venezuela President and Trump sending 5,000 marines to Columbia, my guess is that Moros is getting ready to leave the country.

China, Cuba, Mexico, and Russia do not recognize Guaido as the interim President. I wonder if that Russian Klinoshnakof factory will survive.
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline patriotman

• Committed prepper
  • Find me on Freezoxee - patriotman
Re: Nicolás Maduro Moros Preparing to Leave Venezuela
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2019, 10:15:51 AM »
With things deteriorating quickly for Venezuela, President Nicolás Maduro Moros is preparing to leave the country but not without first robbing the countries central banks. Russia flew in a Boeing 777 and it has been reported that it left with 20-tons of gold.

With most countries now recognizing Juan Guaido as the interim Venezuela President and Trump sending 5,000 marines to Columbia, my guess is that Moros is getting ready to leave the country.

China, Cuba, Mexico, and Russia do not recognize Guaido as the interim President. I wonder if that Russian Klinoshnakof factory will survive.

I see the gold thing as a couple of possibilities: 1), your scenario, 2) payment to Russia to protect his Presidency, or 3) got wind of some plan by Guaido to seize it.

I think Russia will eventually switch to supporting Guaido so that it protects its' interests there and allows the factory to continue. Would not be shocked if something bad happens that is blamed - correctly or not - on Maduro and gives Russia the excuse it needs to rescind support for him. Once China and Russia are assured that their interests will not be targeted, I think they jettison him.
Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight: My goodness, and my fortress; my high tower, and my deliverer; my shield, and he in whom I trust; who subdueth my people under me.

Psalm 144:1-2

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
Re: Nicolás Maduro Moros Preparing to Leave Venezuela
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2019, 10:28:39 AM »
Yupper Patriotman. Those 5,000 marines being deployed to Columbia has got to be making all parties involve take notice.
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.