Author Topic: new petition "Strip the Citizenship from Everyone who Signed a Petition to Seced  (Read 665 times)

goodnightChesty1775

Offline Grudgie

• Committed prepper
I wonder where they would be 'exiled' to? Sounds like a place I want to go!

Offline crudos

• Community Moderator
  • Expect Resistance
I think it's rather clever dig at the wannabe secessionists.  :D

Offline Reaver

• Hardcore Prepper
  • I just want it to start already
    • ASTINvlogs
I wonder where they would be 'exiled' to? Sounds like a place I want to go!

I concur.
Hell lets take Virginia. It's supposed to be ours anyway.  :))
Any station this is net, any station this is net. Monster One Alpha Radio check over.

Offline gapatriot

• Committed prepper
    • Homefront defense
Anybody have the ability to start a petition??? If so can we start one to end womens suffrage? I dont think women should have to deal with suffrage in a modern america!

Offline Outonowhere

• Hardcore Prepper
  • Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
Or petition to make the "Bronies" an officially recognized military designation  :))
"A GREAT CONTRADICTION IS THE BELIEF IN STATES RIGHTS WHILE NOT SUPPORTING THE RIGHTS OF THE INDIVIDUAL."  - Me
Han shot first!

Offline thatGirl

• Senior Prepper
  • Extinction is the rule. Survival is the exception.
Anybody have the ability to start a petition??? If so can we start one to end womens suffrage? I dont think women should have to deal with suffrage in a modern america!
Yeah, I'll start it for you gp. Give me the names of the all the women you're currently trying to skeeze on fb and I'll get right on having them sign that shit!   

You want me to send a copy to your mom too?  ;D

All joking aside, I will totally sign your petition oonw.  I love my little poly, Aww...
Or petition to make the "Bronies" an officially recognized military designation  :))

« Last Edit: November 14, 2012, 12:39:10 AM by thatGirl »
All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
Winston Churchill

You have freedom when you're easy in your harness.
Robert Frost

Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday.
John Wayne

Offline gapatriot

• Committed prepper
    • Homefront defense
Yeah, I'll start it for you gp. Give me the names of the all the women you're currently trying to skeeze on fb and I'll get right on having them sign that shit!   

You want me to send a copy to your mom too?  ;D

All joking aside, I will totally sign your petition oonw.  I love my little poly, Aww...

You seem angry im just trying to help lol!! But no really it was ment as a joke, and honestly I fell like that petition would get enough signatures to get a response. It would be a good way to figure out just how many people know what the fuck they are talking about lol.

Offline thatGirl

• Senior Prepper
On behalf of angry women everywhere (and yes, we are everywhere), you deserve a trout slap, pun not intended... 

Now quit groveling gp and open this pickle jar for me, I don't have enough upper body strength and my hands are all slimy from trout slapping fools.

All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
Winston Churchill

Robert Frost

John Wayne

hjmoosejaw

They did that on "The Man Show". They set up a table out in public and was trying to get women to sign, to end women's suffrage. A lot of women signed it, then some older guy came along and started bitching and hollering for the women to stop signing while he was explaining what Women's suffrage was. It was funny as Hell!

Offline gapatriot

• Committed prepper
    • Homefront defense
whats a "trout slap"?

Offline gapatriot

• Committed prepper
    • Homefront defense
never mind  [img]http://www.arrse.co.uk/at, thank you google

Offline thatGirl

• Senior Prepper
They did that on "The Man Show". They set up a table out in public and was trying to get women to sign, to end women's suffrage. A lot of women signed it, then some older guy came along and started bitching and hollering for the women to stop signing while he was explaining what Women's suffrage was. It was funny as Hell!
I remember seeing that. It was a sad day for us dames, but I still laughed my ass off... and then proceeded to look up suffrage in Webster's dictionary...  :-[

In all seriousness, people are by and large ignorant voters and as such will continue to make poor choices unless they choose to educate themselves on the topics, past and present. 

I can't quote it cause I'm lazy, but NanCy Pelosi (big C little unt) said something to the effect of, we need to vote Obama's healthcare plan through so we can read what it says...  [img]http://www.arrse.co.uk/at

On second thought, send me that petition gp, I might be willing to sign it...

Winston Churchill

Robert Frost

John Wayne