General Category > News & Politics

More of "what could possibly go wrong?"

(1/2) > >>

Cracked Prepper:

Expect more cases like Kate Steinle, Mollie Tibbits, Laken Riley, Kayla Hamilton, etc....

https://midmichigannow.com/news/nation-world/illegal-immigrants-can-carry-guns-under-second-amendment-federal-judge-rules-heriberto-carbajal-flores-chicago-district-judge-sharon-johnson-coleman-obama-ice-southern-border-2a-rights-illinois

Felix:
Simple question: does our supreme law (Constitution) of the land (America/United States)  apply to American citizens or to citizens of the World?
A more complicated question: what "rights" do other countries afford their illegal aliens?    Is it common to treat a gate crasher like a native born?

Sir John Honeybucket:
So, if I jump the fence at the White House, do I get presidential powers???     

I didn't think so.  Once again, the lawless encourage lawlessness.  It will also provide more excuses to disarm citizens when these criminals commit crimes with their guns.

Sir John Honeybucket

Ps. If an asteroid struck D.C. would it count as 'damage' or as 'improvements' ?

grizz:
I caught the last part of a story stating a judge has ruled illegals DO HAVE 2nd Amendment Rights because they have NOT committed any crimes

Where the F do these judges come from!!!!

JohnyMac:
I fear the day of reckoning is coming sooner than later. On the other hand, I look forward to that day.  :thumbsUp:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version