Author Topic: MONDAY NCOV-2019 ECONOMIC UPDATE  (Read 523 times)

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
MONDAY NCOV-2019 ECONOMIC UPDATE
« on: February 24, 2020, 10:50:01 AM »
Go  here to read what is happening around the world economically due to nCoV-2019.

This virus will take down President Trump this coming November and elevate Bernie Sanders. "It's all about the economy stupid." Bill Clinton
« Last Edit: February 24, 2020, 10:54:08 AM by JohnyMac »
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline Jackalope

• Administrator
  • Free Citizen
Re: MONDAY NCOV-2019 ECONOMIC UPDATE
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2020, 12:27:11 PM »
    Yup, the dominoes are starting to fall.  The Chinese virus will be the least of our worries later this year. 

Offline Nemo

• Hardcore Prepper
  • From My Cold Dead Hands
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2020, 04:00:53 PM »
No Joy on the link.

But DJIA is down 1030 points today.

Nemo

https://www.cnbc.com/quotes/?symbol=.DJI

Dow Jones Industrial Average
Last | 4:01:08 PM EST
27,962.07 -1,030.34 (-3.55%)

Volume

52 week range
24,680.57 - 29,568.57
« Last Edit: February 24, 2020, 04:04:11 PM by Nemo »
If you need a second magazine, its time to call in air support.

God created Man, Col. Sam Colt made him equal, John Moses Browning turned equality to perfection, Gaston Glock turned perfection into plastic fantastic junk.

Offline Jackalope

• Administrator
  • Free Citizen
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2020, 05:31:14 PM »

Offline pkveazey

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2020, 05:43:14 PM »
The fake news media..... No, scratch that. All of the news media are feeding us the same Coronavirus bullshit about it affecting the economy. That's the narrative they are pushing while the truth is the economy is collapsing because the Bond Yield Curve is inverted. The 30 DAY bond yield rate as of yesterday was something like 1.59% and the 30 YEAR bond yield rate was something like 1.79%. Say what????? If I hold a bond for 30 years I can pick up an extra 0.2 %???? Oh, Hell no. Long term bonds are supposed to pay waaaaay more than short term bonds. The whole house of cards is about to collapse. If you ain't holding cash or precious metals, then you'll be standing there holding your Pe@ker. Don't forget... 401K's are invested in the stock market and when it crashes, so does your 401K. I only wish I was rich enough to buy all the Silver I could carry. No, scratch that. All the Silver my SUV can carry. :DrillSgt:

Offline grizz

• Hardcore Prepper
  • Lets Go Brandon
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2020, 06:36:31 PM »
The fake news media..... No, scratch that. All of the news media are feeding us the same Coronavirus bullshit about it affecting the economy. That's the narrative they are pushing while the truth is the economy is collapsing because the Bond Yield Curve is inverted. The 30 DAY bond yield rate as of yesterday was something like 1.59% and the 30 YEAR bond yield rate was something like 1.79%. Say what????? If I hold a bond for 30 years I can pick up an extra 0.2 %???? Oh, Hell no. Long term bonds are supposed to pay waaaaay more than short term bonds. The whole house of cards is about to collapse. If you ain't holding cash or precious metals, then you'll be standing there holding your Pe@ker. Don't forget... 401K's are invested in the stock market and when it crashes, so does your 401K. I only wish I was rich enough to buy all the Silver I could carry. No, scratch that. All the Silver my SUV can carry. :DrillSgt:

I think you'll be better off carrying all the lead you can carry because if the SHTF it will be far more valuable for trade, hunting or self-defense

I listened to Rush this morning and he brought up some interesting points.
- There was an uprise in china and then the virus just happened to spread and that just happened to get everyone to forget about any uprising
- The virus has a 98% survival rate and the media is making a bigger deal out of it than they should
- China is hurting financially too and it won't be long before they get back to work and everything is pretty much back to the way it was because the virus will become old news
.:: We SaluteOur Veterans ::.
[IMG]http://vpnavy01.c

Offline pkveazey

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2020, 08:48:00 PM »

I think you'll be better off carrying all the lead you can carry because if the SHTF it will be far more valuable for trade, hunting or self-defense

I listened to Rush this morning and he brought up some interesting points.
- There was an uprise in china and then the virus just happened to spread and that just happened to get everyone to forget about any uprising
- The virus has a 98% survival rate and the media is making a bigger deal out of it than they should
- China is hurting financially too and it won't be long before they get back to work and everything is pretty much back to the way it was because the virus will become old news

Bwahahaha….. :lmfao: Who says that LEAD isn't one of my precious metals. The first prepper item I bought was a bunch of 22 rimfires because everybody has a 22 and will need all they can get. :boltAction:
« Last Edit: February 24, 2020, 08:51:02 PM by pkveazey »

Offline Nemo

• Hardcore Prepper
  • From My Cold Dead Hands
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2020, 09:30:45 AM »
Must have the silver too.  In case the virus starts creating vampires.  Silver kills them too.

Nemo
If you need a second magazine, its time to call in air support.

God created Man, Col. Sam Colt made him equal, John Moses Browning turned equality to perfection, Gaston Glock turned perfection into plastic fantastic junk.

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2020, 11:35:20 AM »
I agree in part what PK writes, That's the narrative they are pushing while the truth is the economy is collapsing because the Bond Yield Curve is inverted. The 30 DAY bond yield rate as of yesterday was something like 1.59% and the 30 YEAR bond yield rate was something like 1.79%.

There are other indicators that show we are at the abyss of a recession. I just don't know that the sole purpose of the nCoV-2019 virus is to reset the worlds market. It might be strategy that China is using to cover-up their crumbling economy but not the worlds economic whoa's.

With that written Rush nails it...nCoV-2019 is just a basic cold albeit a more severe version. Then add to it the 2nd and 3rd world medical facilities trying to deal with it; Consequently, the mortality rate will be higher than the common cold.

Regardless if it is just a newer version of the common cold or not, I heard this morning on NPR that 60% of Chinese manufactures and businesses are temporarily closed. Not because of the virus but because workers can not get to their place of employment as public transportation is severely curtailed.   
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.